Thursday, May 21, 2026

Dolly Parton insists she and Paul McCartney will always have another song in them

Dolly Parton insists she and Sir Paul Mcartney will never "retire". The 80-year-old country icon, who recently reassured fans...

Latest Posts

The Coral officially roll out new album 388 after secret indie shop release

The Coral have released their new album 388, two weeks after quietly slipping physical copies into independent record shops without announcement.

Sienna Spiro sets release date for debut album Visitor

Sienna Spiro has confirmed details of her debut album Visitor. Set for release on July 3, the record comes...

Linda Perry says she thought Christina Aguilera was too ‘hot’ to record Beautiful

Linda Perry initially thought Christina Aguilera was too "hot" to record Beautiful. The 45-year-old pop idol went on to...

Keith Duffy says Ronan Keating blocked a major Boyzone tour as he opens up about past tensions

Keith Duffy has claimed Boyzone were offered a massive tour before Ronan Keating vetoed the idea. The boy band...

Jessica Alba: I wasn’t allowed to look at the Beverly Hills, 90210 cast

Jessica Alba has claimed she wasn’t "allowed to make eye contact" with any of the ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ cast.

The 39-year-old actress appeared in Season 8 of the hit series – which aired in 1998 – as Leanne, a pregnant teenager who walked into a clinic where Kelly Taylor (Jennie Garth) was working.

And now, Jessica has claimed she was told not to look at the rest of the cast members – including Jason Priestley, Ian Ziering, Brian Austin Green, Tori Spelling, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Joe E. Tata, Hilary Swank and Vincent Young – during filming, or she would be "thrown off the set".

During an appearance on ‘Hot Ones’, she alleged: "I couldn’t even make eye contact with any of the cast members, which was really strange when you’re like trying to do a scene with them. It was like, ‘You’re not allowed to make eye contact with any one of the cast members or you’ll be thrown off the set.’ "

Meanwhile, the ‘LA’s Finest’ star recently claimed she was "demeaned" by Hollywood, and said her treatment within the industry pushed her to take a hiatus from acting, during which time she launched her business, The Honest Company.

She said: "I was demeaned so much.

"The way women were treated in many circumstances, I was just over it.

"I’d do a lot of press, the guys did nothing compared to what I was doing. I was like, ‘I’m done doing it this way.’ "

Jessica also suggested she had been a victim of sexual misconduct during her career and thinks her experiences made her into an "aggressive tomboy", though she declined to give the specifics.

In the wake of the #MeToo campaign, Jessica was asked if she had experienced Hollywood at its worst and said: "I’m just gonna … say nothing, because I don’t really like focusing on that.

"Just know that I’ve been through it and I guess I learned how to have a really thick skin.

"I think that’s why I was so aggressive and such a tomboy and probably cursed too much.

"I’ve always approached everything with a bit of cynicism and a chip on my shoulder. Not in a bad way, in a way that drove me."

Latest Posts

The Coral officially roll out new album 388 after secret indie shop release

The Coral have released their new album 388, two weeks after quietly slipping physical copies into independent record shops without announcement.

Sienna Spiro sets release date for debut album Visitor

Sienna Spiro has confirmed details of her debut album Visitor. Set for release on July 3, the record comes...

Linda Perry says she thought Christina Aguilera was too ‘hot’ to record Beautiful

Linda Perry initially thought Christina Aguilera was too "hot" to record Beautiful. The 45-year-old pop idol went on to...

Keith Duffy says Ronan Keating blocked a major Boyzone tour as he opens up about past tensions

Keith Duffy has claimed Boyzone were offered a massive tour before Ronan Keating vetoed the idea. The boy band...

Don't Miss

Westlife want to turn their ‘fairytale’ story into a movie

Westlife are hoping to bring their unlikely “fairytale” rise to fame to the big screen. The chart‑topping group -...

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds working on early ideas for potential new album

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds have been playing around in the studio with "the vague idea of perhaps making a new...

Paul McCartney was dismayed to pay for a Bob Dylan gig and not recognise the songs

Sir Paul McCartney has revealed he wasn’t thrilled after paying to see Bob Dylan live - only to spend most of the...

KPop Demon Hunters global concert tour planned for 2027

Netflix is taking KPop Demon Hunters on the road next year with a huge global concert tour. During the...

Chris Martin and The Muppets announced headliners for first ever World Cup halftime show

Madonna, Shakira and BTS will co-headline the first ever World Cup halftime show. Coldplay singer Chris Martin has curated...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.