Sunday, August 23, 2026

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

James Lock ’embarrassed’ by drug scandal


James Lock says his drug scandal was "embarrassing".

The reality star – who was suspended from ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ earlier this year following his arrested for possessing ketamine – has admitted it has been a wake-up call.

According to Digital Spy, he told reporters in Ibiza: "No-one is bigger than the show, and what we do reflects on the show. We’ve got a young audience and it’s not good, it’s embarrassing.

"I was embarrassed; my family were embarrassed of me. Half of my family are in the police, [girlfriend] Danielle’s dad used to be quite high up in the police, it’s an embarrassment.

"Obviously he supported me and helped me out, everyone was supportive, that’s all can you ask for. It’s an embarrassment, I’m embarrassed. Everyone on Twitter and in the papers just ridicule you, saying, ‘You’re this, you’re that’, it’s just an embarrassment."

The star also discussed – and apologised for – the incident itself, but insisted the drug "wasn’t" is.

He explained: "What actually happened wasn’t actually my fault. I was there, but I got into trouble for something that actually I didn’t do.

"I didn’t take [the ketamine] and it wasn’t mine. And it wasn’t in my system. The judge actually made it clear in the trial, he acknowledged that I didn’t buy it.

"And it wasn’t mine, he acknowledged that. It was just an unfortunate series of events. I was unlucky, very unlucky. There were loads of things that were left out. It looked like I was arrested and I had ketamine on me so everyone would jump to the conclusion, but it wasn’t mine."

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.