Sunday, August 23, 2026

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

James Argent gets minder for TOWIE Ibiza trip


James ‘Arg’ Argent has been assigned a minder while filming ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ in Ibiza to stop him from getting lost.

The 26-year-old reality TV star was reported missing in August when he missed a meeting with his agent by going to the wrong airport with fears for his safety further increased because he was not reachable by phone as his battery had run out.

Eventually Arg got in touch with his mum – who had contacted the police – to let her know he was alive and well, but ‘TOWIE’ producers didn’t want to take any chances while he and the rest of the cast were shooting scenes on the party island and assigned him a guard to watch him 24/7.

A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "The show’s producers are worried about his welfare. He has behaved very erratically in the past few months. He was late for lots of filming during the last series and they don’t want any repeat this time around, especially as it’s Ibiza.

"Producers at Lime Pictures thought long and hard about whether he should even go to the party isle but they struck up the deal and now James has a guy named Mason with him all the time."

Arg previously admitted he had no idea how much panic he had caused until he went on Twitter and saw "Pray For Arg" trending.

He said: "When I went and put my phone on charge and went on Twitter, all I saw was, ‘Pray for Arg’. I was thinking, why are they praying for me.

"And then I phoned my mum and that was it. It was a bit embarrassing, but it’s nice to know people care about me."

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.