Saturday, August 22, 2026

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

ITV to fill X Factor gap with celebrity karaoke show?

ITV are looking to fill this year’s ‘X Factor’ gap with a new celebrity karaoke show.

The channel are not expected to air the talent show this year, but are said to be working on a new programme, which has the working title ‘Celebrity Karaoke Club’ and will see seven stars take to the mic to blast out famous hits.

A source said: "ITV has always done singing shows and done them well, and with no ‘X Factor’ on this year they are looking at new formats to fill the gap.

"They’ve started casting for ‘Celebrity Karaoke Club’ but you’d need to be a brave star to have a go."

But there will be no judging panel for the series, which is being prepared for ITV2, as the famous faces will decide whether their competitors should remain behind the mic or not.

The source added to The Sun newspaper’s Bizarre TV column: "So just like on a night out, if you think someone has had too much to drink and probably should step away from the mic, you can get rid of them."

Celebs will sing in groups, go head-to-head by performing the same song, and have to show off their singing talents by taking on random tunes.

ITV bosses are hoping the programme will air in September, with filming due to begin next month.

This comes after it was reported in February that Simon Cowell had decided to "rest" ‘The X Factor’ this year.

An insider said at the time: "Simon wants to really think through the show and how to reinvigorate it for the future.

"Although ‘The X Factor’ is contracted for one more series, ITV totally understand the rationale behind the idea of resting it this year and want to give Simon and the team the time to do what they feel is right."

Last year, there were two new versions of the franchise, ‘X Factor: Celebrity’, and ‘X Factor: The Band’.

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Don't Miss

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Becky G’s new album ‘marries’ both sides of her personality

Becky G's new album reflects both sides of her personality. The 29-year-old singer has just released Baraja Bendita, her...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.