Friday, October 30, 2020

Prince Harry wants to give his son ‘the childhood he always wanted’

Prince Harry wants his son to have “the childhood he always wanted”. The 36-year-old royal is father to 17-month-old...

Latest Posts

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge bake for veterans

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have helped their children make cakes for war veterans. The royal couple -...

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan’s charity is ‘already an operating organisation’

Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex’s non-profit organisation, Archewell, is “already underway”. The royal couple have not yet...

Prince Harry: ‘I had no idea unconscious bias existed’

Prince Harry did not know unconscious racist bias existed until he met Duchess Meghan. The 36-year-old royal admitted it...

Ella Eyre: “It’s sad Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan had to move country to live happily”

Ella Eyre says "it's sad that Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan had to move country to live happily as a couple".

Henry Cavill not needed for Justice League reshoots

Henry Cavill won’t be doing any "additional filming" for ‘Justice League’.

The 37-year-old actor portrayed Superman in the 2017 movie and though original director Zack Snyder – who departed the film and was replaced by Joss Whedon after the death of his daughter – is currently working on his own four-episode limited series for HBO Max based on his vision for the project, the ‘Death on the Nile’ star has confirmed he isn’t needed for reshoots.

He told Collider: "Not shooting anything additional. No. It’s all stuff that has been already done."

And Henry is curious to see what the new version of the tale will look like.

He added: "Obviously I don’t know how things are going to evolve and change and adapt depending on now a different length of movie and whatever may happen in post-production.

"Whatever lessons may be learned from, what is it, four years since ‘Justice League’ came out? Four years’ worth of fan reaction. For me…I’m now just watching the party."

Henry’s comments come after it was reported the director will undertake a "week-or-so long shoot" for the series, with Ray Fisher – who has accused Whedon of "abusive and unprofessional" conduct on the set of the film – returning to film new scenes.

The shoot is expected to take place next month.

Snyder recently claimed that he "would set (‘Justice League’) on fire before" using any of Whedon’s version in his new version.

He said: "There is no chance on Earth that I will use a shot that was made after I left the movie. I would set it on fire before I use a single frame that I did not photograph. That is a f****** hard fact … I would literally blow that f****** thing up."

Snyder also revealed that he did not choose Whedon – praised for his work on Marvel’s first two ‘Avengers’ movies – as his replacement as director and suggested that the hiring had been made "by committee".

Latest Posts

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge bake for veterans

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have helped their children make cakes for war veterans. The royal couple -...

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan’s charity is ‘already an operating organisation’

Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex’s non-profit organisation, Archewell, is “already underway”. The royal couple have not yet...

Prince Harry: ‘I had no idea unconscious bias existed’

Prince Harry did not know unconscious racist bias existed until he met Duchess Meghan. The 36-year-old royal admitted it...

Ella Eyre: “It’s sad Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan had to move country to live happily”

Ella Eyre says "it's sad that Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan had to move country to live happily as a couple".

Don't Miss

Prince William jokes he used to wonder what Prince Charles was ‘banging on about’

Prince William used to wonder what his dad was "banging on about" when he discussed climate change. The 38-year-old...

Prince William jokes he used to wonder what Prince Charles was ‘banging on about’

Prince William used to wonder what his dad was "banging on about" when he discussed climate change. The 38-year-old...

Prince William and Duchess Catherine take control of two companies

Prince William and Duchess Catherine have taken control of two companies to protect their brand. The Duke and Duchess...

Prince William and Duchess Catherine take control of two companies

Prince William and Duchess Catherine have taken control of two companies to protect their brand. The Duke and Duchess...

Prince George scared by Sir David Attenborough documentary

Prince William stopped watching one of Sir David Attenborough's documentaries because it scared his son. The 38-year-old royal and...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.