Saturday, August 22, 2026

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Helen Wood planning reality show


Helen Wood is planning to start her own ‘The Only Way is Essex’-style reality show in Manchester.

The ‘Big Brother’ contestant – a former escort famous for participating in a threesome with England footballer Wayne Rooney in 2010 – thinks a similar type of programme in north west England is required because the stars of ‘TOWIE’ have become too "boring".

Speaking about the ITV2 reality show, she said: "The girls are boring, it’s a bit stale.

"They really need one in Manchester. We’ve got Geordie Shore and The Valleys, it is time for Manchester. It would really be so entertaining!"

The 27-year-old star has clearly put a lot of thought into getting the project off the ground as she has already planned which Manchester nightspots could be featured, picking out clubs such as Panacea.

A source close to the brunette beauty – who won a pass to the final of the Channel 5 show earlier in the series – admitted Helen believes the goings-on in Manchester will be much more appealing to viewers than what happens in London.

She added: "Helen loves all that stuff. She always watches ‘TOWIE’ and ‘Made In Chelsea’ and reckons what goes on in Manchester is far more interesting.

"Hopefully she can get her idea off the ground once she leaves the ‘Big Brother’ house."

Helen has caused controversy in the house with a number of foul-mouthed rants, but she is hoping her ‘Big Brother’ experience will enable her to start such ventures as a new reality show.

She added: "If something comes out of it, it’s a massive bonus. If it doesn’t, I’ve still got the experience."

Helen, who was booed when she entered the house, recently revealed she fears leaving the house because she expects everyone to "hate" her.

She said: "I knew what I was walking into, but I think more people hate me now. I don’t know why I’m moaning, I cheated my way into this position anyway. So I can’t moan.

"I’m going off how the public think and that’s what I have to do."

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Don't Miss

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Becky G’s new album ‘marries’ both sides of her personality

Becky G's new album reflects both sides of her personality. The 29-year-old singer has just released Baraja Bendita, her...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.