Tuesday, February 17, 2026

Gene Simmons slams idea of hip hop in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Gene Simmons has insisted "hip-hop does not belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame". The KISS icon...

Latest Posts

Can they do it? Pitbull fans in Guinness World Records attempt for most people donning bald caps at BST Hyde Park

American Express presents BST Hyde Park has announced one of the most unusual — and entertaining — world‑record attempts the festival has ever...

The Last Dinner Party share new charity single

The Last Dinner Party have released the War Child charity single Let’s Do It Again! taken from the star-studded HELP (2) LP.

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Cyndi Lauper leads tributes as True Colors songwriter Billy Steinberg dies

Cyndi Lauper has led tributes to acclaimed songwriter Billy Steinberg, who has died aged 75. A representative for Steinberg’s...

Guy Pelly says filming outside Buckingham Palace was a ‘mistake’


Britain’s Prince Harry’s friend Guy Pelly says shooting a video of semi-naked dancers outside Buckingham Palace was a "mistake".

The nightclub manager has confessed shooting the promotional video for a Mexican-themed event at his Tonteria club in London’s Sloane Square at the Royal Family’s residence was an error.

The 32-year-old businessman claims he approved of the original concept for the video which was to go "round famous landmarks around London with the kind of performers that perform at the club", but insists he did not agree to filming outside the palace – which is illegal without permission – and says there has been "repercussions".

The video was intended to give people an idea of what to expect from Tonteria’s weekly club night "Muertos Monday", inspired by Mexico’s Day of the Dead festival and Alice in Wonderland, and shows dancers frolicking in fancy dress in front of the palace, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and Harrods.

Mr. Pelly told the London Evening Standard newspaper: "Unfortunately, last week I had to be away for something and wasn’t able to check the edit. The final edit was a mistake. I would have never allowed anything to happen outside Buckingham Palace."

Insisting the footage has now been taken down, he added: "Muertos Mondays will continue but the video won’t be used in any other promotion."

Latest Posts

Can they do it? Pitbull fans in Guinness World Records attempt for most people donning bald caps at BST Hyde Park

American Express presents BST Hyde Park has announced one of the most unusual — and entertaining — world‑record attempts the festival has ever...

The Last Dinner Party share new charity single

The Last Dinner Party have released the War Child charity single Let’s Do It Again! taken from the star-studded HELP (2) LP.

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Cyndi Lauper leads tributes as True Colors songwriter Billy Steinberg dies

Cyndi Lauper has led tributes to acclaimed songwriter Billy Steinberg, who has died aged 75. A representative for Steinberg’s...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik ‘buzzing’ fans still care for him after One Direction exit as he gears up for next album

Zayn Malik is “buzzing” people still care about him following his One Direction departure. The 33-year-old singer left bandmates...

Self Esteem talks anger, gaslighting and survival in the music industry

Self Esteem has spoken candidly about self‑worth, misogyny and the realities of surviving the music industry. Reflecting on her...

Robbie Williams joined on stage by viral superfan from Take That documentary in Wolverhampton

A Robbie Williams superfan who went viral after appearing in Netflix’s recent Take That documentary reunited with the singer on stage in...

Chappell Roan cuts ties with talent agency after CEO’s past emails with Ghislaine Maxwell resurface

Chappell Roan has cut ties with her talent agency after its CEO, Casey Wasserman, faced renewed scrutiny over email correspondence he exchanged...

Paul Thomas Anderson and Jonny Greenwood demand removal of Phantom Thread score from Melania Trump doc

Paul Thomas Anderson and Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood have formally requested that music from their acclaimed film Phantom Thread be removed from the...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.