Sunday, August 23, 2026

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

E.L James’ husband to pen Fifty Shades sequel


E.L James’ husband will write the ‘Fifty Shades’ sequel.

Screenwriter Niall Leonard – who is married to the best-selling author – had an uncredited role in the Sam Taylor-Johnson-directed first film, and has been drafted in to pen the much-anticipated sequel, titled ‘Fifty Shades Darker’.

Producer Michael De Luca told The Hollywood Reporter: "Niall is an outstanding writer in his own right, with multiple established credits, and we are lucky to have him join Team Fifty."

The first film in the ‘Fifty Shades’ series was widely panned by critics and it has since been announced that director Sam Taylor-Johnson will not be returning for the next movie.

Sam was asked to return for the sequel, but decided to walk away amid reports she struggled to work alongside E.L James.

Earlier this week, Sam told BANG Showbiz: "I’m flattered they wanted me to continue. But it was a monumental job – that was enough for me."

The director also said she was surprised by the reaction to the film’s release and passed on her best wishes to the next director.

She explained: "I couldn’t really have ever expected that after working in a small, dark room for almost a year editing.

"I wish them all the luck in the world."

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.