Thursday, May 21, 2026

Dolly Parton insists she and Paul McCartney will always have another song in them

Dolly Parton insists she and Sir Paul Mcartney will never "retire". The 80-year-old country icon, who recently reassured fans...

Latest Posts

The Coral officially roll out new album 388 after secret indie shop release

The Coral have released their new album 388, two weeks after quietly slipping physical copies into independent record shops without announcement.

Sienna Spiro sets release date for debut album Visitor

Sienna Spiro has confirmed details of her debut album Visitor. Set for release on July 3, the record comes...

Linda Perry says she thought Christina Aguilera was too ‘hot’ to record Beautiful

Linda Perry initially thought Christina Aguilera was too "hot" to record Beautiful. The 45-year-old pop idol went on to...

Keith Duffy says Ronan Keating blocked a major Boyzone tour as he opens up about past tensions

Keith Duffy has claimed Boyzone were offered a massive tour before Ronan Keating vetoed the idea. The boy band...

Duke and Duchess of Sussex left off wedding guestlist?

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly won’t be invited to the Duke of Westminster’s wedding.

Although Hugh Grosvenor, the Duke of Westminster, was once so close to Prince Harry that he is said to be one of the godparents to Harry and Duchess Meghan’s son Archie, he reportedly won’t invite them to his upcoming nuptials to Olivia Henson, due to the ongoing royal “drama”.

Hugh is also godfather to Prince William’s son Prince George, 10, and King Charles and Queen Camilla, along with Prince William and Catherine, Princess of Wales, are also set to attend the wedding.

A friend of William and Harry’s told The Sunday Times newspaper: “It’s incredibly sad it has come to this.

“Hugh is one of very few close friends of William and Harry’s who has maintained strong bonds and a line of communication with both. He wishes they could put their heads together and patch things up, but believes it’s unlikely to happen before the wedding.

“He wanted to avoid anything overshadowing the day, especially for Olivia, and doesn’t want any awkwardness.”

A spokesman for Prince Harry said: “We are not in a position to comment on the guest list,” while Buckingham Palace also declined to comment.

Meanwhile, the rift between Prince Harry and his family have deepened after the publication of ‘Endgame’, a new book about the royals by Omid Scobie.

Duchess Meghan previously claimed unnamed relatives of Harry had expressed “concerns” about the skin tone of their son Prince Archie, now four, when she was pregnant, and a Dutch translation of the author’s new book had to be pulled from shelves earlier this week when it seemingly named the previously-undisclosed two people involved in the conversations.

However, Omid claimed he is “frustrated” by what has happened and insisted he isn’t responsible for the names of the alleged culprits – who were identified in the UK by Piers Morgan on his TalkTV show – being leaked.

Speaking on ‘This Morning’, he said: “I had never submitted a book that had their names in it, so I can only talk about my version.

“I’m obviously frustrated, I wouldn’t say I’m upset about it because obviously I’d been working in a bubble of no emotion for the last 10 days’. ”

The author insisted he had never used the word “racist” to describe the royals but had described the incident as “unconscious bias” in his book.

Omid also dismissed suggestions he is “Meghan’s mouthpiece”.

He said: “I’m not their friend. I have never sat down with Meghan privately for interviews, I have never exchanged information with Meghan, I’m not in their private world.”

Latest Posts

The Coral officially roll out new album 388 after secret indie shop release

The Coral have released their new album 388, two weeks after quietly slipping physical copies into independent record shops without announcement.

Sienna Spiro sets release date for debut album Visitor

Sienna Spiro has confirmed details of her debut album Visitor. Set for release on July 3, the record comes...

Linda Perry says she thought Christina Aguilera was too ‘hot’ to record Beautiful

Linda Perry initially thought Christina Aguilera was too "hot" to record Beautiful. The 45-year-old pop idol went on to...

Keith Duffy says Ronan Keating blocked a major Boyzone tour as he opens up about past tensions

Keith Duffy has claimed Boyzone were offered a massive tour before Ronan Keating vetoed the idea. The boy band...

Don't Miss

Westlife want to turn their ‘fairytale’ story into a movie

Westlife are hoping to bring their unlikely “fairytale” rise to fame to the big screen. The chart‑topping group -...

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds working on early ideas for potential new album

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds have been playing around in the studio with "the vague idea of perhaps making a new...

Paul McCartney was dismayed to pay for a Bob Dylan gig and not recognise the songs

Sir Paul McCartney has revealed he wasn’t thrilled after paying to see Bob Dylan live - only to spend most of the...

KPop Demon Hunters global concert tour planned for 2027

Netflix is taking KPop Demon Hunters on the road next year with a huge global concert tour. During the...

Chris Martin and The Muppets announced headliners for first ever World Cup halftime show

Madonna, Shakira and BTS will co-headline the first ever World Cup halftime show. Coldplay singer Chris Martin has curated...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.