Saturday, August 22, 2026

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Dominic Cummings’ trip to Barnard Castle could spark TV drama

Dominic Cummings’ trip to Barnard Castle could be turned into a TV drama.

Actor Lee Boardman – who played Leave EU co-founder Aaron Banks in Channel 4 show ‘Brexit: The Uncivil War’ – admitted the cast would be up for a sequel addressing the prime minister’s advisor and his controversial journey during the coronavirus lockdown.

As quoted by The Sun newspaper, he said the team are "hopeful", and added: "There might be one on the cards."

The well publicised journey saw Cummings – who is Boris Johnson’s senior advisor – claim he travelled from his parents’ home in Durham to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight before returning to his own house in London.

While many accused him of breaking the government’s lockdown regulations, he insisted his decisions were made for health reasons and with his family’s safety in mind.

The BBC has recently confirmed they would be interested in turning the controversial incident into a television drama.

Piers Wenger – controller of BBC drama commissioning – recently said: "In the right hands, yes."

Benedict Cumberbatch played Cummings in Channel 4’s Brexit show, although playwright James Graham has no plans to work on the potential project.

The writer – who is currently working remotely with Sir Elton John on a musical – insisted there is nothing on the cards "yet".

He previously explained: "I swore I’d never write a road movie."

Last month, ‘Coronation Street’ actor Simon Gregson took a break from social media after a drunken rant defending Cummings.

The since-deleted tweet read: "This discussion gives me the s***s. Family first ALWAYS. regardless. People have crawled through s**t ,gun fire,climbing over dead friends to be with.

"Put your bull s**t away d**k Ed’s coz you’d do the same. Plus back off press 2 Mtrs k**b s**s. (sic)"

Simon later took to Twitter to acknowledge he’d made an error and that it was time he took a break from the platform.

However, replying to a follower, Simon clarified that he was ashamed of his language and not his opinion on the matter.

He said: "My language was the regret not my thoughts. But a huge social platform isn’t the place for them. I just emphasise with a person who puts kids first regardles. I’m probably wrong not having all the facts.Apart from the choice language it was from a good place (sic)"

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Don't Miss

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Becky G’s new album ‘marries’ both sides of her personality

Becky G's new album reflects both sides of her personality. The 29-year-old singer has just released Baraja Bendita, her...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.