Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Latest Posts

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Phoebe Bridgers cancels intimate shows after being hospitalised with appendicitis

Phoebe Bridgers has postponed her intimate UK shows this week after being struck down with appendicitis. The musician played...

The Beatles announce long-term partnership with UMG and Apple Corps

Universal Music Group (UMG) and Apple Corps have unveiled a new exclusive, long‑term global partnership that will expand how The Beatles’ brand...

Becky G says working with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco was ‘beautiful’ as she recalls stunt‑filled video shoot

Becky G has hailed her recent team‑up with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco as "beautiful". The married couple teamed...

David F. Sandberg: Shazam! could be delayed

David F. Sandberg has hinted that the ‘Shazam!’ sequel could be delayed as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
The 39-year-old filmmaker is working on the follow-upl to his 2019 superhero film – which starred Zachary Levi as the titular character – but admits production, which was set to commence later this year, may now be delayed.
In an interview with Comicbook.com, David said: "We’ll see how long this goes, because I mean, we were going to start shooting this year.
"I mean, it feels like every movie gets delayed now, so we’ll see what happens with ‘Shazam!’ But so far, I’ve been working on the script. We can still do that, so that’s being done and then, yeah, we’ll just see in a couple of months how it looks, you know?"
Dwayne Johnson is set to star as Shazam’s enemy Black Adam’ in a separate superhero project, which is slated for release next year but David admits he has not been in contact with the makers of the film, which is set to lead to a movie with both DC Comics characters facing off with each other.
He said: "No, I haven’t talked to (the ‘Black Adam’ team). I mean, I assume DC is keeping tabs, that they have the bigger plan. But I don’t know what they’re doing. I’m just curious to see it, you know?"
Sandberg also opened up about his voice appearance as caterpillar-like alien Mister Mind in the post-credits scene of the first film, admitting it was decided just to keep his voice in the final edit.
He explained: "I actually gave the whole project that I made to the sound designers and like, ‘Just use this. Don’t change anything.
You just sort of fall in love with a certain thing, and then you just can’t, in your head, change it. So it’s like, ‘Yeah, we’ll just keep my temp voice in there.’"

Latest Posts

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Phoebe Bridgers cancels intimate shows after being hospitalised with appendicitis

Phoebe Bridgers has postponed her intimate UK shows this week after being struck down with appendicitis. The musician played...

The Beatles announce long-term partnership with UMG and Apple Corps

Universal Music Group (UMG) and Apple Corps have unveiled a new exclusive, long‑term global partnership that will expand how The Beatles’ brand...

Becky G says working with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco was ‘beautiful’ as she recalls stunt‑filled video shoot

Becky G has hailed her recent team‑up with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco as "beautiful". The married couple teamed...

Don't Miss

Hayley Williams’ band Power Snatch just dropped some surprise music

Hayley Williams' new band Power Snatch has dropped a new EP. The Paramore frontwoman launched her new band six...

Eurovision Song Contest changes rules for countries at war

The Eurovision Song Contest has made a groundbreaking change to their rules for countries at war. The annual...

RAYE ‘working on a soundtrack’ for one of Michael B. Jordan’s movies amid romance rumours

RAYE and Michael B. Jordan are not thought to be romantically involved after the pair sent TikTok into meltdown last week after...

Ritchie Blackmore to reunite with Deep Purple onstage for the first time in 33 years

Ritchie Blackmore is set to step onstage with Deep Purple for the first time in more than three decades.

Jenna Ortega spills all on her scenes in Sabrina Carpenter’s violent Taste music video

Jenna Ortega's scenes in Sabrina Carpenter's Taste music video were largely improvised as she only found out about the role just days...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.