Saturday, August 22, 2026

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard


Cilla Black has defended Sir Cliff Richard.

The 60s popstar turned TV presenter has released a statement in support of her friend – whose house was searched in relation to a historical sex offence last week – in which she insists the accusations made against him are false.

The 71 year old wrote: "Cliff is a very close friend of mine and has been for a million years.

"I, like everyone else, was shocked to hear of these allegations and I am absolutely positive that they are without foundation."

Following the search of the 73-year-old star’s property in Berkshire, South East England, items are believed to have been removed by the authorities but no arrests have been made.

A police spokesman said at the time "Police have gained entry to a property in the Sunningdale area of Berkshire. Officers are currently searching the property.

"A search warrant was granted after police received an allegation of a sexual nature dating back to the 1980s involving a boy who was under the age of 16 at the time.

"No one has been arrested and the owner of the property was not present."

Meanwhile, Sir Cliff – who is currently residing at his home in Portugal – is said to be angry at how long police are taking to investigate the child abuse allegations and has strongly denied sexually assaulting the young boy at an event in 1985.

A source told the Sunday Mirror newspaper: "Sir Cliff and his team want explanations as to why the investigation has gone on for so long and why they burst into his home without warning.

"Sir Cliff feels publicly humiliated by the events of the past few days and is determined that this will not be repeated when he comes back to face the music.

"He wants to retain a sense of dignity in this whole very distressing situation."

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Don't Miss

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Becky G’s new album ‘marries’ both sides of her personality

Becky G's new album reflects both sides of her personality. The 29-year-old singer has just released Baraja Bendita, her...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.