Friday, February 20, 2026

Matt Sorum believes Velvet Revolver ‘could have been as big as Guns N’ Roses’

Matt Sorum is convinced Velvet Revolver "could have been as big" as Guns N' Roses. The drummer formed the...

Latest Posts

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Nicole Appleton’s son Gene Gallagher was the driving force behind Appleton’s reform

Nicole Appleton has revealed that her son Gene Gallagher inspired her to revisit Appleton with her sister Natalie Appleton.

‘I was a little starstruck’: Chris Jericho looks back on meeting Sir Paul McCartney

Chris Jericho "was a little starstruck" when he met Sir Paul McCartney. The 55-year-old wrestler fronts the heavy metal...

Clare Grogan rejected McDonald’s ad

Clare Grogan rejected a big-money payday to use Happy Birthday in a McDonald's advert. The 63-year-old singer made the...

Britain’s Duchess of Cambridge goes into labour


Britain’s Duchess of Cambridge has gone into labour.

The 33-year-old royal was admitted to the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital in West London earlier this morning (02.05.15).

A post on Kensington Palace’s official Twitter account confirmed the news. It read: "HRH The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted at 06.00hrs to St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London and is in the early stages of labour.

"The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge."

The new baby will be fourth in line to the throne behind grandfather Prince Charles, father Prince William and 21-month-old brother Prince George.

Meanwhile, it has been said that the Duke and Duchess do not know the gender of the baby yet but Prince Charles is keen on having a granddaughter.

He said previously: "I’m happy I’m going to be a grandfather again. I’m looking forward to it – but I hope it will be a girl this time."

Following the birth of the little boy or girl, there is to be an increase in security as per standard procedure.

Ken Wharfe, a former head of security for Kensington Palace, said: "Currently, William and Kate have a protection team, I would imagine, of somewhere in the region of about six and eight between them, with the resources calling upon additional security should they need it.

"In amongst that team, you have an additional two people that will be solely responsible for the protection of George.

"[When the new baby arrives,] that security will be increased again by probably another one.

"Not that George goes out on public duties, but there has to be extra security for obvious reasons. Because they will go out with nannies."

Latest Posts

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Nicole Appleton’s son Gene Gallagher was the driving force behind Appleton’s reform

Nicole Appleton has revealed that her son Gene Gallagher inspired her to revisit Appleton with her sister Natalie Appleton.

‘I was a little starstruck’: Chris Jericho looks back on meeting Sir Paul McCartney

Chris Jericho "was a little starstruck" when he met Sir Paul McCartney. The 55-year-old wrestler fronts the heavy metal...

Clare Grogan rejected McDonald’s ad

Clare Grogan rejected a big-money payday to use Happy Birthday in a McDonald's advert. The 63-year-old singer made the...

Don't Miss

Listen: Charli xcx releases Wuthering Heights soundtrack album

Charli xcx has unveiled her brand‑new album Wuthering Heights, to coincide with the arrival of Emerald Fennell’s hotly anticipated new feature film...

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Bebe Rexha is entering her ‘fearless, loud, and unapologetic’ era with new album Dirty Blonde

Bebe Rexha says her new album Dirty Blonde is "me owning exactly who I am". The I Got You...

Sexyy Red warned by Michael Jackson’s estate about unauthorised sample of Beat It

Sexyy Red has been warned she could face legal action after using an unauthorised sample of Michael Jackson's classic Beat It.

Harry Styles announces 40 listening parties for new album

Harry Styles has announced 40 listening parties for his new album. The 31-year-old singer is set to release his...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.