Friday, May 22, 2026

Maya Hawke admits she ‘hates’ releasing music and compares album launches to a funeral

Maya Hawke has opened up about the emotional toll of releasing new music, admitting she dreads the process and often feels exposed...

Latest Posts

Which Radiohead song did Harry Styles lose his virginity to?

Harry Styles confessed that he "lost virginity" to Radiohead's Talk Show Host while presenting frontman Thom Yorke with an award.

Ozzy Osbourne to live on as an AI avatar that can talk with fans

Sharon Osbourne has announced that a lifelike AI avatar of the late Ozzy Osbourne is officially on the way - a project...

Olivia Rodrigo reveals what The Cure is really about

Olivia Rodrigo has insisted her new song The Cure isn't about the band of the same name. The 23-year-old...

Louise won’t play it safe on tour

Louise won't "play it safe" on her upcoming tour. The former Eternal singer is going out on the road...

Blocking of Prince Charles’ letters ‘unlawful’


The Attorney General’s attempts to block the release of letters written by Britain’s Prince Charles to government ministers have today (12.03.14) been ruled "unlawful".

Dominic Grieve imposed a veto in 2012 to prevent letters written by the Prince of Wales, to members of the government between 2004 and 2005, from being released after the Upper Tribunal had already ruled that the public were entitled to see the communications under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

However, Journalist Rob Evans challenged the decision and the Court of Appeal have now ruled that the certificate be quashed, because Mr Grieve had "no good reason" for overriding the original decision.

Responding to the verdict, a spokesman for Mr Grieve said: "We are very disappointed by the decision of the court.

"We will be pursuing an appeal to the Supreme Court in order to protect the important principles which are at stake in this case."

The 57-year-old politician has argued that releasing the letters would undermine the principle of the heir to the thrown remaining politically neutral and said the correspondence between Prince Charles and the ministers were part of his "preparation for becoming king".

Mr Evans – who is a journalist for the Guardian newspaper – claims he is fighting to shed more light on the way in which Queen Elizabeth’s eldest son "seeks to influence government ministers even though he holds no elected position".


Latest Posts

Which Radiohead song did Harry Styles lose his virginity to?

Harry Styles confessed that he "lost virginity" to Radiohead's Talk Show Host while presenting frontman Thom Yorke with an award.

Ozzy Osbourne to live on as an AI avatar that can talk with fans

Sharon Osbourne has announced that a lifelike AI avatar of the late Ozzy Osbourne is officially on the way - a project...

Olivia Rodrigo reveals what The Cure is really about

Olivia Rodrigo has insisted her new song The Cure isn't about the band of the same name. The 23-year-old...

Louise won’t play it safe on tour

Louise won't "play it safe" on her upcoming tour. The former Eternal singer is going out on the road...

Don't Miss

Drake stuns fans with triple album drop

Drake has pulled off one of the wildest moves of his career - dropping three albums at the same time.

Stuart Price says Madonna and Sabrina Carpenter had ‘immediate chemistry’ in the studio

Producer Stuart Price has revealed that Madonna and Sabrina Carpenter had “immediate” chemistry when they came together to record their new single...

Yungblud says his crowds now include ‘truckers’ as his fanbase shifts

Yungblud says his fanbase has transformed in unexpected ways, admitting he now sees “truckers” standing alongside the queer, alternative fans who once...

Paul McCartney and Oasis brothers make Sunday Times Rich List as UK’s wealthiest musicians revealed

Sir Paul McCartney and Oasis brothers Noel and Liam Gallagher have secured places on this year’s Sunday Times Rich List, as the...

The Strokes guitarist Nick Valensi taking ‘temporary break’

The Strokes have announced that guitarist Nick Valensi is taking a “temporary break” from their tour. The 45‑year‑old musician...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.