Sunday, January 17, 2021

Shaggy claims the Queen is a fan of his music

Shaggy thinks Queen Elizabeth is a fan of his music. The 52-year-old star performed at the Royal Albert Hall...

Latest Posts

Prince William congratulates frontline workers on making mass Covid-19 vaccine rollout possible

Prince William has paid tribute to frontline workers and volunteers in the UK. The Duke of Cambridge jumped on...

Prince Harry ‘heartbroken’ by royal rift

Prince Harry's friend says he is "heartbroken" about his rift with the royal family. Last year, Harry, 36, and...

Rob Lowe: Don’t trust me on Prince Harry’s new hairstyle!

Rob Lowe has admitted his “credibility in news gossip is tenuous” after he claimed Prince Harry has grown a ponytail.

Duchess Camilla launches Reading Room initiative

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, thinks reading is a "great adventure". The 73-year-old royal released lockdown book lists during last...

Blac Chyna has lawsuit dismissal application rejected

Blac Chyna’s request to have a court dismiss Rob Kardashian’s assault and battery lawsuit against her has been denied.

The ‘Rob + Chyna’ star – whose real name is Angela White – had filed a motion in February asking for the case to be dropped on the grounds she "did not intent to inflict injury on Rob and because she did not in fact harm him" but a court has ruled that the lawsuit can continue.

Minutes from a court hearing obtained by People magazine stated: "The Motion for Summary Judgement filed by Angela Renee White on 02/20/2020 is Denied. Defendant’s alternative motion for summary adjudication is DENIED as to both issues."

Rob, 33, and his half-sister Kylie Jenner had filed the lawsuit in 2017, in which the sock designer claimed his former fiance had tried to choke him with an iPhone cord during a fight in December 2016 at a house owned by the beauty mogul.

Rob allegedly suffered injuries to his neck, head and face, and claimed Chyna also caused more than $100,000 worth of damage to Kylie’s abode.

In response, Chyna submitted a document of "undisputed" evidence which she claimed showed Rob "did not suffer any cognisable" damage and "the only ‘harm" he suffered was his devastation at the make-up artist leaving their home with their daughter Dream, who is now three.

The documents also pointed out that the former couple reconciled several days after the argument and that Rob – who went on to drop all but two of the original charges against Chyna – didn’t seek medical treatment or "suffer any loss of earnings".

Kylie "voluntarily dismissed her claims" in March 2018.

Chyna’s lawyer argued in the motion: "Other than admitted damage to a T.V. set, Chyna did not cause any physical destruction to Kylie Jenner’s home during the alleged ‘assault’.

"Chyna was being her very outgoing, colorful and joking self with Rob, not a fiancé who intended to inflict injuries on her fiancé and the father of her beautiful daughter."

The former couple split for good in February 2017 and have endured an acrimonious relationship since then.

Latest Posts

Prince William congratulates frontline workers on making mass Covid-19 vaccine rollout possible

Prince William has paid tribute to frontline workers and volunteers in the UK. The Duke of Cambridge jumped on...

Prince Harry ‘heartbroken’ by royal rift

Prince Harry's friend says he is "heartbroken" about his rift with the royal family. Last year, Harry, 36, and...

Rob Lowe: Don’t trust me on Prince Harry’s new hairstyle!

Rob Lowe has admitted his “credibility in news gossip is tenuous” after he claimed Prince Harry has grown a ponytail.

Duchess Camilla launches Reading Room initiative

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, thinks reading is a "great adventure". The 73-year-old royal released lockdown book lists during last...

Don't Miss

Duchess Catherine’s charity work will have a ‘long-term impact’, expert says

Duchess Catherine’s “influential” work with improving the life of young children is likely to have a “long-term impact”, according to an expert...

Duchess Catherine: We need a more nurturing society for children

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, wants to help build a “more nurturing society” for children. The 38-year-old royal spoke about...

Duchess of Sussex says compassion can help overcome heartbreak

The Duchess of Sussex thinks a compassionate attitude can help to heal heartbreak. The former actress - who miscarried...

Duchess of Sussex suffered miscarriage

The Duchess of Sussex has miscarried her second child. The former actress - who has son Archie, 18 months,...

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have no time to watch movies

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge find it “so hard” to watch movies because their children are always around.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.