Saturday, August 22, 2026

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Billy Joel announces one-off 2024 Cardiff concert

Billy Joel has announced his first-ever concert in Cardiff.

The ‘Piano Man’ is only playing one European concert in 2024, on August 9 at the Principality Stadium, and it marks his first time in the Welsh capital.

The ‘Uptown Girl’ hitmaker will be joined by special guest Chris Isaak at the one-off gig.

Tickets go on sale on Friday 15 December at 10am and presale registration is now open via aegpresents.co.uk.

The Cardiff show news comes after Billy announced his final Madison Square Garden residency show.

The music legend is set to wrap the record-breaking stint, which first began back in January 2014, on July 25, 2024.

It will mark his 104th show as part of the concert series and his 150th performance at the stadium, where he first played in 1978.

The 74-year-old musician has performed at the iconic New York venue almost monthly since the start of the residency.

Billy recently told reporters he was “kind of flabbergasted” that his residency has “lasted as long” as it has.

He said: “My team tells me that we could continue to sell tickets, but 10 years, 150 shows… all right already!”

The only major disruption came during the COVID-19 pandemic when he was forced to take an 18-month break from the stage.

Madison Square Garden hailed Billy’s “extraordinary talent” and insisted he will “always” have a home at the venue.

The ‘We Didn’t Start The Fire’ hitmaker previously expressed his amazement that people continue to come and see him perform, despite the fact he hasn’t released an album of original material for more than 30 years.

He told Rolling Stone magazine in 2019: “I’ve gone onstage and said, ‘I don’t have anything new for you, so we’re just going to play the old s***’. And the audience goes, ‘Yeah!’

“I’ll be sitting in the stadium looking out at 30,000, 40,000, 50,000 people, thinking, ‘What the hell are they all doing here? Why now?’ I guess, in a way, I’m an anachronism. There aren’t that many of me left. There’s a rarity to it, which gives it value.”

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Don't Miss

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Becky G’s new album ‘marries’ both sides of her personality

Becky G's new album reflects both sides of her personality. The 29-year-old singer has just released Baraja Bendita, her...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.