Tuesday, August 18, 2026

BTS star V reveals hearing issues amid ARIRANG tour

BTS member V has opened up about a long‑running hearing issue, telling fans he’s been receiving medication and hospital care for more...

Latest Posts

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Fontaines D.C. announce ‘mood-altering’ album Dopamine Chamber

Fontaines D.C. have invited fans inside their Dopamine Chamber, offering "mood-altering" music as they unveil their fifth studio album.

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Yungblud vows to press on with European festival dates after breaking his leg in motorcycle crash

Yungblud has vowed to continue his run of European festivals despite breaking his leg in a motorcycle accident. The...

Ant McPartlin and mum attacked by thugs


Ant McPartlin was attacked by a group of thugs while enjoying a pub meal.

The 38-year-old TV presenter – one half of presenting duo Ant and Dec – was dining at the upmarket Station House in Chiswick, west London, with his mum Christine and aunt earlier this month when they were accosted by a group of boys, who banged on the gastropub’s window and made crude gestures to catch his attention.

The group then assaulted Ant when he went outside to ask them to stop, putting him in a headlock. The star’s 58-year-old mum was also shoved to the ground when she tried to intervene.

An eyewitness told The Sun newspaper: "The youths were banging on the window, filming them and generally being a pain, and they just wouldn’t let it lie.

"Ant was completely reasonable and said, ‘Leave it out, lads, I’m just having a quiet meal.’ But it immediately turned really nasty and one of them jumped on him and put him in a headlock.

"When his mum came out to see what was going on she was pushed over. It was shocking and terrifying to see. Ant was furious and both he and his mum were left shaken.

"Ant called the police but by the time officers came the group had ran off and he decided not to take it further. Thankfully neither of them were hurt."

A Scotland Yard spokesperson added: "At 8.13pm on Thursday March 13 there were reports of an assault in Spencer Road, Chiswick.

"Police attended but no allegation was made and no one suffered any notable injuries."

Latest Posts

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Fontaines D.C. announce ‘mood-altering’ album Dopamine Chamber

Fontaines D.C. have invited fans inside their Dopamine Chamber, offering "mood-altering" music as they unveil their fifth studio album.

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Yungblud vows to press on with European festival dates after breaking his leg in motorcycle crash

Yungblud has vowed to continue his run of European festivals despite breaking his leg in a motorcycle accident. The...

Don't Miss

Otoboke Beaver apologise after leaving fan needing stitches

Punk band Otoboke Beaver have apologised after hospitalising a fan. The Japanese three-piece group threw a guitar into...

Rockers The Reytons are challenging girl group FLO for No.1 this week

The Reytons are holding off girl group FLO in the midweeks of the Official UK Album Chart in the fight for this...

Ed Sheeran admits he thought he’d be a one-hit wonder

Ed Sheeran has admitted he thought The A Team would be his "only hit". The Grammy winner brought his...

Dave Rowntree says Blur have ‘more to do’

Blur drummer Dave Rowntree has suggested the Britpop icons aren’t finished yet, revealing he expects the band will reunite for more music...

Boy George threatens to fire bandmates if they don’t perform his pro-Israel song

Boy George has threatened to sack anyone in his band who refuses to perform his controversial pro-Israel song generated by AI.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.