Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Pub receives Prince Charles’ gas bill


Two pub owners have been left confused after receiving a gas bill addressed to Britain’s Prince Charles.

Karen Rand and Terry Gaskin – who run the Prince of Wales pub in Broxted, south east England – were left perplexed when the letter arrived from British Gas addressed to "HRH The Prince of Wales" stating he had been referred to debt collection company PRA over an unpaid gas bill totalling £1,773.30.

Terry said: "It was a bit of a shock – obviously there has been some sort of mix-up."

Further mystery surrounds the incident as the drinking establishment is not even on the gas mains and does not have an account with the company.

The 57-year-old landlord explained: "I’ve got no account with British Gas and I haven’t contacted them, so I don’t know whether we’ll hear from them again.

"I’ve no idea whether Prince Charles has been paying his gas bill or not."

A spokesperson for the company has now commented on the incident stating neither the pub or the 66-year-old prince – who is second in the line of succession – were supposed to have received the letter.

They said: "His Royal Highness can rest assured that he was not the intended recipient of this letter."

The company are now investigating how the error occurred in a bid to resolve the case.

The representative told the BBC: "We’re looking into how the error occurred so that it can be resolved.

"We’ve also tried to contact Mr Gaskin today in order to explain the situation and put his mind at rest."

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Don't Miss

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...

David Bowie immersive experience You’re Not Alone set to open at London’s Lightroom

A major new immersive experience honouring David Bowie is set to open at London's Lightroom, inviting fans to step directly into the...

Jack Harlow announces new album, Monica, inspired by move to New York

Jack Harlow has announced that his fourth studio album, Monica, will arrive on March 13. The project was shaped...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.