Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Sexyy Red warned by Michael Jackson’s estate about unauthorised sample of Beat It

Sexyy Red has been warned she could face legal action after using an unauthorised sample of Michael Jackson's classic Beat It.

Latest Posts

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

The Backstreet Boys have added new dates to their acclaimed Las Vegas Sphere residency

The Backstreet Boys have added six new dates to their Into the Millennium residency at Las Vegas Sphere, extending the run into...

Listen: Lana Del Rey releases new song White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter

Lana Del Rey has released her latest single created with the help of her nearest and dearest. The 39-year-old...

Spain’s Princess Cristina to stand trial for tax fraud


Spain’s Princess Cristina will stand trial for tax fraud.

The 49-year-old royal – who has been accused of tax evasion and money laundering offences along with her husband Inaki Urdangarin, 46, and 17 other people at the firm Aizoon which she co-owns – will appear in court in Majorca to face the charges, reports the Express newspaper.

Princess Cristina, King Felipe VI’s sister, could face up to four years in jail if she is found guilty along with her husband, who has also been charged with embezzling public funds, fraud, breach of legal duty, influence-peddling and money-laundering after allegedly using his Duke of Palma title to embezzle millions of euros through non-profit charity, the Noos Foundation.

The couple – who have four children Juan, 15, Pablo, 14, Miguel, 12, and Irene, nine – have denied all the charges.

They have also been ordered to pay over €17 million to cover possible liabilities – €15 million for Inaki and €2.6million for Princess Cristina – and have 20 days to come up with the money.

According to the court ruling, if the couple fail to come up with the money they will have their assets seized.

At first, the sixth-in-line to the Spanish throne was only called in to court to give evidence in the case until the investigating judge, Jose Castro, decided she should be tried alongside her husband and other suspects.

Princess Cristina also tried to appeal against the embezzlement charges that had been brought against her.

Her lawyer Miquel Roca said at the time: "It is not a problem of optimism or pessimism, it is a question of absolute conviction of the innocence of our client."

Latest Posts

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

The Backstreet Boys have added new dates to their acclaimed Las Vegas Sphere residency

The Backstreet Boys have added six new dates to their Into the Millennium residency at Las Vegas Sphere, extending the run into...

Listen: Lana Del Rey releases new song White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter

Lana Del Rey has released her latest single created with the help of her nearest and dearest. The 39-year-old...

Don't Miss

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...

David Bowie immersive experience You’re Not Alone set to open at London’s Lightroom

A major new immersive experience honouring David Bowie is set to open at London's Lightroom, inviting fans to step directly into the...

Jack Harlow announces new album, Monica, inspired by move to New York

Jack Harlow has announced that his fourth studio album, Monica, will arrive on March 13. The project was shaped...

Kid Rock denies lip syncing in alternative halftime show

Kid Rock has denied lip syncing for his alternative Super Bowl halftime show. The 55-year-old rap rock turned country...

Zayn Malik ‘buzzing’ fans still care for him after One Direction exit as he gears up for next album

Zayn Malik is “buzzing” people still care about him following his One Direction departure. The 33-year-old singer left bandmates...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.