Tuesday, February 17, 2026

Gene Simmons slams idea of hip hop in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Gene Simmons has insisted "hip-hop does not belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame". The KISS icon...

Latest Posts

Can they do it? Pitbull fans in Guinness World Records attempt for most people donning bald caps at BST Hyde Park

American Express presents BST Hyde Park has announced one of the most unusual — and entertaining — world‑record attempts the festival has ever...

The Last Dinner Party share new charity single

The Last Dinner Party have released the War Child charity single Let’s Do It Again! taken from the star-studded HELP (2) LP.

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Cyndi Lauper leads tributes as True Colors songwriter Billy Steinberg dies

Cyndi Lauper has led tributes to acclaimed songwriter Billy Steinberg, who has died aged 75. A representative for Steinberg’s...

Unseen Prince George photo made public


A previously-unseen photograph of Britain’s Prince George has been made public via Twitter.

The portrait of the future king with his parents Duchess Catherine and Prince William, taken when he was around eight months old, was presented as an official gift after the family’s visit to New Zealand and Australia in April this year but had never been seen globally until yesterday (26.11.14).

It is unclear who the intended recipient was but a Kensington Palace spokesperson said it was one of several presented to "people involved in the tour or people they met".

The leaked photograph was signed by the royal couple and was enclosed in a frame.

It is believed the image was taken in March when photographer Jason Bell took a series of official pictures which were subsequently released.

The spokesperson said: "I can confirm it is a photo the Duke and Duchess used as official gifts on their tour to New Zealand and Australia. It was taken by Jason Bell before the tour."

George has not been officially photographed since his first birthday in June.

The family are following royal tradition in giving the pictures as gifts.

William’s grandmother Queen Elizabeth presents photographs of herself and her husband Prince Philip when on overseas tours, as do his father Prince Charles and step-mother Duchess Camilla.

Latest Posts

Can they do it? Pitbull fans in Guinness World Records attempt for most people donning bald caps at BST Hyde Park

American Express presents BST Hyde Park has announced one of the most unusual — and entertaining — world‑record attempts the festival has ever...

The Last Dinner Party share new charity single

The Last Dinner Party have released the War Child charity single Let’s Do It Again! taken from the star-studded HELP (2) LP.

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Cyndi Lauper leads tributes as True Colors songwriter Billy Steinberg dies

Cyndi Lauper has led tributes to acclaimed songwriter Billy Steinberg, who has died aged 75. A representative for Steinberg’s...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik ‘buzzing’ fans still care for him after One Direction exit as he gears up for next album

Zayn Malik is “buzzing” people still care about him following his One Direction departure. The 33-year-old singer left bandmates...

Self Esteem talks anger, gaslighting and survival in the music industry

Self Esteem has spoken candidly about self‑worth, misogyny and the realities of surviving the music industry. Reflecting on her...

Robbie Williams joined on stage by viral superfan from Take That documentary in Wolverhampton

A Robbie Williams superfan who went viral after appearing in Netflix’s recent Take That documentary reunited with the singer on stage in...

Chappell Roan cuts ties with talent agency after CEO’s past emails with Ghislaine Maxwell resurface

Chappell Roan has cut ties with her talent agency after its CEO, Casey Wasserman, faced renewed scrutiny over email correspondence he exchanged...

Paul Thomas Anderson and Jonny Greenwood demand removal of Phantom Thread score from Melania Trump doc

Paul Thomas Anderson and Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood have formally requested that music from their acclaimed film Phantom Thread be removed from the...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.