Tuesday, February 17, 2026

Gene Simmons slams idea of hip hop in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Gene Simmons has insisted "hip-hop does not belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame". The KISS icon...

Latest Posts

Can they do it? Pitbull fans in Guinness World Records attempt for most people donning bald caps at BST Hyde Park

American Express presents BST Hyde Park has announced one of the most unusual — and entertaining — world‑record attempts the festival has ever...

The Last Dinner Party share new charity single

The Last Dinner Party have released the War Child charity single Let’s Do It Again! taken from the star-studded HELP (2) LP.

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Cyndi Lauper leads tributes as True Colors songwriter Billy Steinberg dies

Cyndi Lauper has led tributes to acclaimed songwriter Billy Steinberg, who has died aged 75. A representative for Steinberg’s...

Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge set for New York trip


Britain’s Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge are set to make a trip to New York to unveil a new charity.

The royal couple will reportedly embark on a three-day trip to the United States of America next month where they will meet with conservationists and unveil a environmental charity, United for Wildlife.

According to the Mail on Sunday newspaper, Prince William, 30, and his wife will return to America, three years after their post-wedding trip to Los Angeles in 2011.

It is also thought that the couple will bring their 16-month-old son Prince George with them on their American voyage.

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge – who is roughly 15 weeks pregnant with her second child – previously had to cancel a scheduled royal appearance in Malta in September after suffering from acute morning sickness.

A source told the newspaper that the 30-year-old brunette beauty is "very excited" about the impending trip because she has wanted to see New York since she was a little girl.

The insider said: "Kate has never been to New York and she is really looking forward to it now that she is over her illness."

Another source added: "Kate was upset she had to cancel her tour of Malta, but now she is over her morning sickness and really excited about America."

Latest Posts

Can they do it? Pitbull fans in Guinness World Records attempt for most people donning bald caps at BST Hyde Park

American Express presents BST Hyde Park has announced one of the most unusual — and entertaining — world‑record attempts the festival has ever...

The Last Dinner Party share new charity single

The Last Dinner Party have released the War Child charity single Let’s Do It Again! taken from the star-studded HELP (2) LP.

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Cyndi Lauper leads tributes as True Colors songwriter Billy Steinberg dies

Cyndi Lauper has led tributes to acclaimed songwriter Billy Steinberg, who has died aged 75. A representative for Steinberg’s...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik ‘buzzing’ fans still care for him after One Direction exit as he gears up for next album

Zayn Malik is “buzzing” people still care about him following his One Direction departure. The 33-year-old singer left bandmates...

Self Esteem talks anger, gaslighting and survival in the music industry

Self Esteem has spoken candidly about self‑worth, misogyny and the realities of surviving the music industry. Reflecting on her...

Robbie Williams joined on stage by viral superfan from Take That documentary in Wolverhampton

A Robbie Williams superfan who went viral after appearing in Netflix’s recent Take That documentary reunited with the singer on stage in...

Chappell Roan cuts ties with talent agency after CEO’s past emails with Ghislaine Maxwell resurface

Chappell Roan has cut ties with her talent agency after its CEO, Casey Wasserman, faced renewed scrutiny over email correspondence he exchanged...

Paul Thomas Anderson and Jonny Greenwood demand removal of Phantom Thread score from Melania Trump doc

Paul Thomas Anderson and Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood have formally requested that music from their acclaimed film Phantom Thread be removed from the...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.