Friday, August 21, 2026

Addison Rae teases ‘new and exciting things’ are on the way

Addison Rae is teasing "new and exciting things". The Fame is a Gun singer - who released her debut...

Latest Posts

Empire State Building goes green as mysterious TS symbols spark Taylor Swift fan theories

Taylor Swift appeared to team-up with The Empire State Building to tease a new project on Thursday (20.08.26). The...

Brandon Flowers’ solo album felt like a ‘natural’ move

Brandon Flowers' new songs were a "natural" fit for a solo album, rather than another Killers record. The 45-year-old...

Gracie Abrams reveals song which made her want to ‘rip eyeballs out’

Gracie Abrams really "didn't like" one of her new songs until recently because she wrote it when she was "not feeling good"....

Megan Moroney says her Cloud 9 Tour has ‘changed lives’

Megan Moroney says her tour has “changed lives”. The 28‑year‑old country‑pop star is nearing the end of The Cloud...

Jonathan Ross calls Gordon Ramsay a ‘f****r’


Jonathan Ross has called Gordon Ramsay a "f****r" for cancelling ‘Kitchen Nightmares’.

The chat show host took to Twitter to announce his disappointment at the end of Gordon’s reality TV show and threatened to force him into making more series.

Jonathan, 53, wrote on the social networking site: "Big G… Tell me you’re not stopping Kitchen Nightmares !?! Please.

"You f*cker. I will hunt you down and MAKE you do more."

Gordon replied to the tweet, advising Jonathan to make his own version of the hit show.

He wrote: "You make them ! Wossy’s Teppanyaki nightmares !"

The 47-year-old chef starred on the show – which sees him attempt to spruce up failing restaurants – for over a decade and hailed the programme as an "amazing journey", thanking viewers for supporting him.

In a statement on his official website, Gordon wrote: "As filming comes to a close on the latest series of ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ I’ve decided to stop making the show. I’m currently filming four new episodes, ‘Costa Del Nightmares’, for Channel 4 which will be my last."

He added: "I’m glad I’ve been able to entertain and hopefully help a few people along the way. It’s sad to say goodbye to ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ but I’ll be continuing with my other shows. It’s been memorable! Thank you for watching."

Gordon’s decision to end the hit show comes just months after it was claimed he plans to leave Channel 4 when his contract expires later this year and sign with ITV.

A source previously said: "It would be a massive coup for ITV and execs are really excited about the prospect of landing him. Talks have been going really well.

"Gordon doesn’t think Channel 4 is the right fit for him any more and has been gradually winding down his work with them over the last 12 months.

"He wants to come back with a bang – and ITV is the place to do it."

Latest Posts

Empire State Building goes green as mysterious TS symbols spark Taylor Swift fan theories

Taylor Swift appeared to team-up with The Empire State Building to tease a new project on Thursday (20.08.26). The...

Brandon Flowers’ solo album felt like a ‘natural’ move

Brandon Flowers' new songs were a "natural" fit for a solo album, rather than another Killers record. The 45-year-old...

Gracie Abrams reveals song which made her want to ‘rip eyeballs out’

Gracie Abrams really "didn't like" one of her new songs until recently because she wrote it when she was "not feeling good"....

Megan Moroney says her Cloud 9 Tour has ‘changed lives’

Megan Moroney says her tour has “changed lives”. The 28‑year‑old country‑pop star is nearing the end of The Cloud...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith doesn’t compare their career to other artists

Sam Smith no longer compares themself to other artists. The 34-year-old singer has previously been linked to George Michael,...

Suki Waterhouse reveals how Robert Pattinson ‘inspired’ Weirdo

Suki Waterhouse's Weirdo was "definitely inspired" by Robert Pattinson. The 34-year-old singer has revealed that Robert, her fiance, is...

Becky G’s collaboration with Selena Gomez felt ‘surreal’

Becky G's collaboration with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco felt "surreal". The 29-year-old singer teamed up with the pair...

Tyga hits back as Doja Cat slams him over new AI album

Tyga has responded to Doja Cat’s criticism of his new AI album $tarface. The Jealous Type singer took aim...

Roxy Music dig up lost tapes and unheard demos for massive For Your Pleasure reissue

Roxy Music are cracking open the vaults for a huge reissue of their era‑defining second album For Your Pleasure, arriving November 6.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.