Thursday, May 21, 2026

Dolly Parton insists she and Paul McCartney will always have another song in them

Dolly Parton insists she and Sir Paul Mcartney will never "retire". The 80-year-old country icon, who recently reassured fans...

Latest Posts

The Coral officially roll out new album 388 after secret indie shop release

The Coral have released their new album 388, two weeks after quietly slipping physical copies into independent record shops without announcement.

Sienna Spiro sets release date for debut album Visitor

Sienna Spiro has confirmed details of her debut album Visitor. Set for release on July 3, the record comes...

Linda Perry says she thought Christina Aguilera was too ‘hot’ to record Beautiful

Linda Perry initially thought Christina Aguilera was too "hot" to record Beautiful. The 45-year-old pop idol went on to...

Keith Duffy says Ronan Keating blocked a major Boyzone tour as he opens up about past tensions

Keith Duffy has claimed Boyzone were offered a massive tour before Ronan Keating vetoed the idea. The boy band...

Duchess Catherine wrote cancer diagnosis speech herself

Duchess Catherine wrote her entire cancer diagnosis speech herself.

Last week, after months of speculation, Duchess Catherine shared a video message in which she revealed she has been diagnosed with cancer and is currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment.

A source told The Sunday Times magazine: “It wasn’t really about the drama of the last few weeks, though obviously that has been upsetting. She felt she had to do it because of who she is. It was more that she knows she is a public figure and has a wider leadership responsibility.

“It was all her, she wrote every word of it, it came together very quickly.”

And, it was also reportedly Catherine’s idea to share the news in a video message rather than a written statement, which would have been more “jarring”.

Following public support for the Princess of Wales, Kensington Palace released a statement, saying: “The prince and princess are both enormously touched by the kind messages from people here in the UK, across the Commonwealth and around the world in response to Her Royal Highness’ message.

“They are extremely moved by the public’s warmth and support and are grateful for the understanding of their request for privacy at this time.”

Meanwhile, Catherine, 42, and her father-in-law King Charles, 75, who is also battling cancer, have bonded even more over their illnesses and spent time together when they were both being treated in the London Clinic.

They pair also had lunch together in Windsor on the day Catherine made her announcement.

A source told The Sun newspaper: “It was held at Windsor Castle and had only between the two Royals.

“They would have had lots to discuss and share because just weeks earlier the King had begun his course of treatment and dealt with announcing his diagnosis.

“The King left his lunch feeling very emotional. They are very close and he thinks of Catherine as his daughter.

“There is no doubt there is a lot they can share and can use each other for support during their own deeply personal cancer battles.

“There is a very strong relationship between their majesties and the Waleses. They are very close, even more so at the moment.”

Latest Posts

The Coral officially roll out new album 388 after secret indie shop release

The Coral have released their new album 388, two weeks after quietly slipping physical copies into independent record shops without announcement.

Sienna Spiro sets release date for debut album Visitor

Sienna Spiro has confirmed details of her debut album Visitor. Set for release on July 3, the record comes...

Linda Perry says she thought Christina Aguilera was too ‘hot’ to record Beautiful

Linda Perry initially thought Christina Aguilera was too "hot" to record Beautiful. The 45-year-old pop idol went on to...

Keith Duffy says Ronan Keating blocked a major Boyzone tour as he opens up about past tensions

Keith Duffy has claimed Boyzone were offered a massive tour before Ronan Keating vetoed the idea. The boy band...

Don't Miss

Westlife want to turn their ‘fairytale’ story into a movie

Westlife are hoping to bring their unlikely “fairytale” rise to fame to the big screen. The chart‑topping group -...

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds working on early ideas for potential new album

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds have been playing around in the studio with "the vague idea of perhaps making a new...

Paul McCartney was dismayed to pay for a Bob Dylan gig and not recognise the songs

Sir Paul McCartney has revealed he wasn’t thrilled after paying to see Bob Dylan live - only to spend most of the...

KPop Demon Hunters global concert tour planned for 2027

Netflix is taking KPop Demon Hunters on the road next year with a huge global concert tour. During the...

Chris Martin and The Muppets announced headliners for first ever World Cup halftime show

Madonna, Shakira and BTS will co-headline the first ever World Cup halftime show. Coldplay singer Chris Martin has curated...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.