Saturday, August 22, 2026

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Sharon Osbourne open to Ozzfest revival

Sharon Osbourne could revive Ozzfest as a touring festival.

The 71-year-old star’s husband Ozzy Osbourne has asked her if the heavy metal showcase – which was last held in 2018 with the Black Sabbath frontman headlining – could ever make a comeback as a run of shows rather than just one night.

Speaking on ‘The Osbournes Podcast’, she said: “Yeah, sure. Of course.”

Their daughter Kelly pointed out that artist’s mangers have to start being “realistic” with booking fees.

Sharon replied: “Why is it when it comes to us that everybody thinks that we are trillionaires, and so that every manager who wants their band on our festival wants one of the trillions they think we’ve got to put on the festival?”

Ozzfest was created by Ozzy and Sharon, who also acts as the ‘War Pigs’ rocker’s manager, back in 1996 as a two-day festival.

The following year marked the start of the touring dates, although by the time the 2018 edition rolled round, it was just one night at The Forum in Inglewood, California.

Ozzy was on the line-up alongside the likes of Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson and Korn’s Jonathan Davis.

Last month, the 75-year-old rock icon – who has been open about his health issues over the past – was forced to shut down hoaxes claiming he had died.

Speaking on the Boxing Day episode of his family’s podcast, he said: “The thing on YouTube, it’s got ‘Celebrities Who Died Today’, and there’s a picture of me.”

He quipped: “’m not dead! I’m not really dead, just a little flesh wound.

Last year, Ozzy scrapped all UK and European tour dates as he recovered from spinal surgery following a fall in 2019.

He has admitted he may have to “accept the fact” he will never be able to tour again, but he’s open to doing one-off shows our festivals.

Addressing the death rumours, he teased: “I’m not dead, I’m not going anywhere. And I’m gonna go and do some more gigs before I’m finished, anyway.”

Latest Posts

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Ariana Grande slams Donald Trump for using her music in anti-trans TikTok post

Ariana Grande has warned US President Donald Trump not to use her music on TikTok. The world leader -...

Ticketmaster seizes Olivia Rodrigo tickets from scalpers and puts them back on sale at face value

Ticketmaster has moved to clean up the chaos around Olivia Rodrigo’s The Unraveled Tour, announcing that it has taken back tickets snapped...

Don't Miss

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Becky G’s new album ‘marries’ both sides of her personality

Becky G's new album reflects both sides of her personality. The 29-year-old singer has just released Baraja Bendita, her...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.