Thursday, May 21, 2026

Dolly Parton insists she and Paul McCartney will always have another song in them

Dolly Parton insists she and Sir Paul Mcartney will never "retire". The 80-year-old country icon, who recently reassured fans...

Latest Posts

The Coral officially roll out new album 388 after secret indie shop release

The Coral have released their new album 388, two weeks after quietly slipping physical copies into independent record shops without announcement.

Sienna Spiro sets release date for debut album Visitor

Sienna Spiro has confirmed details of her debut album Visitor. Set for release on July 3, the record comes...

Linda Perry says she thought Christina Aguilera was too ‘hot’ to record Beautiful

Linda Perry initially thought Christina Aguilera was too "hot" to record Beautiful. The 45-year-old pop idol went on to...

Keith Duffy says Ronan Keating blocked a major Boyzone tour as he opens up about past tensions

Keith Duffy has claimed Boyzone were offered a massive tour before Ronan Keating vetoed the idea. The boy band...

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan reveal first dance

Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex had their first dance to ‘Land of a Thousand Dances’.

In a newly released clip from their Netflix documentary, the couple shared more details from their 2018 wedding, and released a series of unseen photos of them dancing with friends at the reception.

Meghan said: “I just really wanted the music to be fun. Even our first dance.

“Song of Thousand Dances? A Thousand Dances? I always get it wrong. That was our first dance. It was so fun. Just spinning like a whirlwind. It was so great.”

The pair also shared a picture of themselves dancing with Sir Elton John, a close friend of Harry’s late mother Princess Diana.

Meanwhile, Harry and Meghan previously revealed in their Netflix docuseries that they met over Instagram.

Harry, 38 – who has children Archie, three, and Lilibet, 18 months, with his wife – explained: “Meghan and I met over Instagram.

“I was just scrolling through my feed and someone who was a friend had this video of the two of them, like a Snapchat, with dog ears.

“That was the first thing – I was like ‘who is that?'”

At the time, Meghan was “really intent on being single” as she planned to travel around Europe over the summer.

She said: “I had a career, I had my life, I had my path, and then along came H. Talk about a plot twist.”

Meghan, 41, explained that a friend helped to arrange a meeting with the prince.

The unnamed friend messaged her to say: “Between you and I thought you might want to know this being newly single and all.

“I put our Snapchat on Instagram and Prince Haz follows me (he’s a friend) he called me last night dying to meet you. Hehehehe. I might just have to set you up.”

However, before their first conversation, Meghan did her “homework” by scouring Harry’s Instagram feed, looking in particular at his passion for the environment.

She shared: “When people say, ‘Did you Google him? No.

“But that’s your homework, you’re like hmm, let me see what they’re about in their feed, not what someone else says about them, but what they are putting out about themselves.

“That to me was the best barometer.

“I went through and it was just like beautiful photography and all these environmental shots and this time he was spending in Africa.”

Meanwhile, Harry and Meghan previously said that they first met when a mutual friend set them up on a blind date in 2016.

Latest Posts

The Coral officially roll out new album 388 after secret indie shop release

The Coral have released their new album 388, two weeks after quietly slipping physical copies into independent record shops without announcement.

Sienna Spiro sets release date for debut album Visitor

Sienna Spiro has confirmed details of her debut album Visitor. Set for release on July 3, the record comes...

Linda Perry says she thought Christina Aguilera was too ‘hot’ to record Beautiful

Linda Perry initially thought Christina Aguilera was too "hot" to record Beautiful. The 45-year-old pop idol went on to...

Keith Duffy says Ronan Keating blocked a major Boyzone tour as he opens up about past tensions

Keith Duffy has claimed Boyzone were offered a massive tour before Ronan Keating vetoed the idea. The boy band...

Don't Miss

Westlife want to turn their ‘fairytale’ story into a movie

Westlife are hoping to bring their unlikely “fairytale” rise to fame to the big screen. The chart‑topping group -...

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds working on early ideas for potential new album

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds have been playing around in the studio with "the vague idea of perhaps making a new...

Paul McCartney was dismayed to pay for a Bob Dylan gig and not recognise the songs

Sir Paul McCartney has revealed he wasn’t thrilled after paying to see Bob Dylan live - only to spend most of the...

KPop Demon Hunters global concert tour planned for 2027

Netflix is taking KPop Demon Hunters on the road next year with a huge global concert tour. During the...

Chris Martin and The Muppets announced headliners for first ever World Cup halftime show

Madonna, Shakira and BTS will co-headline the first ever World Cup halftime show. Coldplay singer Chris Martin has curated...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.