Tuesday, August 18, 2026

BTS star V reveals hearing issues amid ARIRANG tour

BTS member V has opened up about a long‑running hearing issue, telling fans he’s been receiving medication and hospital care for more...

Latest Posts

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Fontaines D.C. announce ‘mood-altering’ album Dopamine Chamber

Fontaines D.C. have invited fans inside their Dopamine Chamber, offering "mood-altering" music as they unveil their fifth studio album.

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Yungblud vows to press on with European festival dates after breaking his leg in motorcycle crash

Yungblud has vowed to continue his run of European festivals despite breaking his leg in a motorcycle accident. The...

Keith Duffy in talks for I’m A Celeb

Boyzone’s Keith Duffy is reportedly in talks for ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!’.

The ‘Love Me For A Reason’ hitmaker has reportedly had meetings via Zoom to discuss signing up for this year’s series, which will be filmed at a haunted castle in North Wales instead of the Australian jungle, due to travel restrictions amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The former ‘Coronation Street’ star was reportedly invited to take part earlier this, but he turned down the offer because of his Boyzlife tour commitment with Brian McFadden.

But now the virus has delayed their shows until next year, it’s perfect timing for him to finally get to compete on the reality show.

An insider told The Sun newspaper’s Bizarre TV column: "Keith has had Zoom meetings with ‘I’m A Celebrity’s booker.

"Since the location moved from Australia to North Wales it’s been a little more tricky to get people on board but the team are confident they sold it well.

"Keith would make for a brilliant campmate with his celebrity tales and his can-do attitude.

"He’s been approached before but the timing has never been right. Everyone hopes that he might take a chance this time around."

ITV just confirmed that this year’s series will take place at Gwrych Castle, after it was forced to move from its traditional jungle location Down Under.

The winning celebrity will be crowned as king or queen of the castle as Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly return to host the 20th series of the hit show.

Series bosses have promised "gruelling trials" which will embrace the medieval theme with jousting, dungeons and fake gallows.

Richard Cowles, director of entertainment at ITV Studios, said: "The Australian jungle is such an integral part of the show and it was a big challenge to find a UK location where we could continue to deliver what viewers love about ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!’

"But Gwrych will definitely do that; the Castle sits in an amazing and atmospheric setting on a hillside overlooking the Irish Sea.

"While there will be plenty of changes required as we move from New South Wales in Australia to North Wales in the UK, we are really excited to see how we can adapt the format and make the Castle our new home for a very special 20th series of ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!’ this Autumn."

Latest Posts

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Fontaines D.C. announce ‘mood-altering’ album Dopamine Chamber

Fontaines D.C. have invited fans inside their Dopamine Chamber, offering "mood-altering" music as they unveil their fifth studio album.

Zara Larsson says she’ll push for cheaper ticket tiers on her next tour after Bangkok prices spark backlash

Zara Larsson has suggested she will take action to try and get cheaper ticket prices for fans on her next tour after...

Yungblud vows to press on with European festival dates after breaking his leg in motorcycle crash

Yungblud has vowed to continue his run of European festivals despite breaking his leg in a motorcycle accident. The...

Don't Miss

Otoboke Beaver apologise after leaving fan needing stitches

Punk band Otoboke Beaver have apologised after hospitalising a fan. The Japanese three-piece group threw a guitar into...

Rockers The Reytons are challenging girl group FLO for No.1 this week

The Reytons are holding off girl group FLO in the midweeks of the Official UK Album Chart in the fight for this...

Ed Sheeran admits he thought he’d be a one-hit wonder

Ed Sheeran has admitted he thought The A Team would be his "only hit". The Grammy winner brought his...

Dave Rowntree says Blur have ‘more to do’

Blur drummer Dave Rowntree has suggested the Britpop icons aren’t finished yet, revealing he expects the band will reunite for more music...

Boy George threatens to fire bandmates if they don’t perform his pro-Israel song

Boy George has threatened to sack anyone in his band who refuses to perform his controversial pro-Israel song generated by AI.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.