Saturday, February 21, 2026

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Latest Posts

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Duchess Catherine praises photography competition entries

Duchess Catherine has praised the "amazing" entries to her photography competition.

The 38-year-old royal teamed up with the National Portrait Gallery – of which she is patron – last month to launch the ‘Hold Still’ project, which aims to "capture the spirit of the nation" during the coronavirus pandemic, and she has enjoyed looking through all the submissions from people throughout the country.

She said in a video message: "There have been so many amazing entries to ‘Hold Still’ over the last few weeks.

"From families up and down the country showing how they are adapting to life during lockdown, through to some of the most amazing NHS and social care staff who are putting their lives on the line to save the lives of others

"But it isn’t too late to take part. So please take a moment to capture what life is like for you, because together I hope that we can build a lasting illustration of just how our country pulled together during the pandemic."

Catherine, who is a keen amateur photographer herself, will personally select 100 images to be part of the ‘Hold Still’ exhibition and is looking forward to unveiling the finalists.

She added: "I can’t wait to share the final 100 images with you."

The duchess – who has children Prince George, six, Princess Charlotte, five, and two-year-old Prince Louis with husband Prince William – previously told how she has been "struck" by many of the "incredible" images that had been submitted for the project.

She said: "[They] have given us an insight into the experiences and stories of people – some desperately sad images showing the human tragedy of this pandemic."

The project is completely free and focuses on three core themes, ‘Helpers and Heroes’, ‘Your New Normal’ and ‘Acts of Kindness’.

Latest Posts

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Don't Miss

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Listen: Charli xcx releases Wuthering Heights soundtrack album

Charli xcx has unveiled her brand‑new album Wuthering Heights, to coincide with the arrival of Emerald Fennell’s hotly anticipated new feature film...

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.