Saturday, February 21, 2026

Big Sean recalls ‘heavy ups and downs’ after death of Nipsey Hussle

Big Sean had no choice but to step away from music amid "a very deep battle of depression" following the passing of...

Latest Posts

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Prince Charles voices fears for the arts

Prince Charles is fearful about the future of the arts.

The 71-year-old royal is concerned about how orchestras and theatres will survive the coronavirus crisis, with venues struggling amid the lockdown.

He said: "It’s absolutely crucial that they can come back twice as enthusiastic as before."

Prince Charles – who is a patron of the Royal Opera House – isn’t sure how the industry will recover from this point.

He told Classic FM: "They’re in terrible difficulties, of course, because how are they going to be able to restart?

"It is a very expensive art form, but it is crucial because it has such a worldwide impact … and so we have to find a way to make sure these marvellous people and organisations are going to survive through all this."

Meanwhile, Prince Charles recently urged unemployed and furloughed Brits to become fruit pickers during the coronavirus pandemic.

He called on those people who are out of work to help the nation maintain its food supply.

In a video message, he said: "At this time of great uncertainty, many of our normal routines and regular patterns of life are being challenged.

"The food and farming sector is no exception.

"If we are to harvest British fruit and vegetables this year, we need an army of people to help.

"Food does not happen by magic; it all begins with our remarkable farmers and growers.

"If the last few weeks have proved anything, it is that food is precious and valued, and it cannot be taken for granted.

"This is why that great movement of the Second World War – the Land Army – is being rediscovered in the newly-created ‘Pick for Britain’ campaign.

"In the coming months, many thousands of people will be needed to bring in the crops."

Latest Posts

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Qymira teases stage costume ‘secret’

Qymira has been "hiding" a secret under her stage costume. The Hong Kong-born singer-and-actress is currently on the road...

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Don't Miss

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Listen: Charli xcx releases Wuthering Heights soundtrack album

Charli xcx has unveiled her brand‑new album Wuthering Heights, to coincide with the arrival of Emerald Fennell’s hotly anticipated new feature film...

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.