Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Phoebe Bridgers explains why Lost Weekend took ‘forever’ to make

Phoebe Bridgers' new album took "forever" to make. The 31-year-old singer has ended her years-long hiatus with the release...

Latest Posts

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Phoebe Bridgers cancels intimate shows after being hospitalised with appendicitis

Phoebe Bridgers has postponed her intimate UK shows this week after being struck down with appendicitis. The musician played...

The Beatles announce long-term partnership with UMG and Apple Corps

Universal Music Group (UMG) and Apple Corps have unveiled a new exclusive, long‑term global partnership that will expand how The Beatles’ brand...

Becky G says working with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco was ‘beautiful’ as she recalls stunt‑filled video shoot

Becky G has hailed her recent team‑up with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco as "beautiful". The married couple teamed...

Dwayne Johnson hopes to start Black Adam filming this summer

Dwayne Johnson revealed ‘Black Adam’ filming is planned for this summer.
The 47-year-old star will play the titular DC Extended Universe villain in the upcoming flick – which is currently slated for release in December 2021 – and he hopes to start work on the project in August or September once the coronavirus crisis has eased.
He told BroBible: "’Black Adam’ we still plan on shooting probably at the end of summer now – probably pushed maybe into August, maybe September. So we will see, but I can’t wait for that.
"I have been training so hard for months and months and months and months for ‘Black Adam’. And that is a passion project for me, it’s a role that I hold dear in [my heart], and into my DNA. So I can’t wait."
The former WWE star recently opened up about how he had been working on the movie since 2008.
The Rock said: "Black Adam has been with me for over ten years now. That gives you an idea of passionate I am about this project. How passionate our Seven Bucks (Johnson’s production company) is about this project.
"Warner Bros., New Line Cinemas, DC, they have been so incredibly supportive over the years. 2008 was when we first started talking about this. So it has required patience by all of us as partners."
Johnson has revealed how he lost out how he was disappointed to miss out on the chance to play the title role in 2012 action thriller ‘Jack Reacher’ – and its 2016 sequel – with Tom Cruise getting the part.
He said on Instagram: "Now, this was ten years ago, and I was in a much different place, I recognise that. Tom was the biggest movie star in the world, and I was not.
"I got the call saying ‘Hey, you didn’t get the role’ Look, I didn’t even know if I had a shot for it, but the people around me at that time made me think that I did. I felt like I did, I felt like ‘Why not me?’ (sic)"

Latest Posts

Jamie T unveils new album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning) with contributions from Damon Albarn and Hugo White

Indie legend Jamie T has announced his sixth studio album Ghosts (100 Days of Morning), a deeply personal 11‑track collection arriving October...

Phoebe Bridgers cancels intimate shows after being hospitalised with appendicitis

Phoebe Bridgers has postponed her intimate UK shows this week after being struck down with appendicitis. The musician played...

The Beatles announce long-term partnership with UMG and Apple Corps

Universal Music Group (UMG) and Apple Corps have unveiled a new exclusive, long‑term global partnership that will expand how The Beatles’ brand...

Becky G says working with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco was ‘beautiful’ as she recalls stunt‑filled video shoot

Becky G has hailed her recent team‑up with Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco as "beautiful". The married couple teamed...

Don't Miss

Hayley Williams’ band Power Snatch just dropped some surprise music

Hayley Williams' new band Power Snatch has dropped a new EP. The Paramore frontwoman launched her new band six...

Eurovision Song Contest changes rules for countries at war

The Eurovision Song Contest has made a groundbreaking change to their rules for countries at war. The annual...

RAYE ‘working on a soundtrack’ for one of Michael B. Jordan’s movies amid romance rumours

RAYE and Michael B. Jordan are not thought to be romantically involved after the pair sent TikTok into meltdown last week after...

Ritchie Blackmore to reunite with Deep Purple onstage for the first time in 33 years

Ritchie Blackmore is set to step onstage with Deep Purple for the first time in more than three decades.

Jenna Ortega spills all on her scenes in Sabrina Carpenter’s violent Taste music video

Jenna Ortega's scenes in Sabrina Carpenter's Taste music video were largely improvised as she only found out about the role just days...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.