Sunday, August 16, 2026

Rockers The Reytons are challenging girl group FLO for No.1 this week

The Reytons are holding off girl group FLO in the midweeks of the Official UK Album Chart in the fight for this...

Latest Posts

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Sharon Stone’s Bumble profile is back

Sharon Stone has had her Bumble profile restored.
The 61-year-old actress joined the location based dating app – which allows female users to make the first contact with matched male users in heterosexual matches – and was shocked to discover her profile was removed after it was reported as being fake.
But now, Sharon has revealed she’s "open for business" once again, as Bumble have given her account back so she can continue her hunt for love.
She said: "It’s open now. I’m open for business!"
And the ‘Basic Instinct’ star has a sneaking suspicion that some of the men she rejected on the app might be responsible for reporting her account as fake.
She added: "I think that I said no to a couple of people that thought that it would be a nice way to be not-so-kind back. I think some people don’t like to hear, ‘No, no I don’t want to go out with you.’ "
Now her account is back, Sharon is "having a nice time" chatting to potential suitors, although so far she has only made "a couple of nice friends".
She said: "It’s going OK. I’m actually having a nice time. I’ve met a couple of nice people and I’ve actually made a couple of nice friends by doing that."
When looking for the perfect partner, Sharon wants someone "caring" and "compassionate".
The ‘Casino’ actress told ‘Entertainment Tonight’: "I’m looking for someone who wants to have a caring and compassionate and loving relationship like anybody else."
Sharon had her account removed at the end of December, and took to Twitter to beg the dating app to reinstate her.
She wrote at the time: "I went on the @bumble dating sight and they closed my account. Some users reported that it couldn’t possibly be me!
"Hey @bumble, is being me exclusionary ? Don’t shut me out of the hive (sic)."
Sharon also shared a picture of the message she received when her account was blocked.
It said: "You’ve been blocked. We’re committed to keeping Bumble safe, which means we have to enforce certain rules when our values are violated. Your account has been blocked because we’ve received several reports about your profile being fake."

Latest Posts

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Don't Miss

The Weeknd ditches retirement plans: ‘I’ll be here forever with you’

The Weeknd is no longer planning to retire after he "tested" it out. The 36-year-old singer-songwriter - whose...

Oasis ‘invite Andy Burnham’ to Don’t Look Back in Anger documentary premiere

Oasis are said to have invited UK Prime Minister Andy Burnham to the premiere of the Don't Look Back in Anger documentary...

Morrissey cancels Las Vegas residency because of ‘unforeseen logistical circumstances’

Morrissey has cancelled his Las Vegas residency due to "unforeseen logistical circumstances". The former Smiths frontman was due to...

Junior Andre to release new music

Junior Andre is preparing to release new music, three years after his last single. The 21-year-old son of Peter...

Ariana Grande to film London shows for concert special

Ariana Grande will film her London shows for an upcoming concert special. The 33-year-old singer will kick off a...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.