Sunday, August 23, 2026

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Richard Madeley comments on Alan Partridge comparisons

Richard Madeley doesn’t mind being compared to Alan Partridge.
The TV presenter stepped in for Piers Morgan on ‘Good Morning Britain’ last month and has been mocked mercilessly by viewers after a series of gaffes including swearing live on air, interrupting a cabinet minister mid-flow and sporting a very bold orange fake tan which left producers laughing behind the camera.
Addressing comparisons to Steve Coogan’s hapless comedy broadcaster, Richard told The Sun: "If people want to take the p**s, that’s fine. It’s a harmless joke.
"I can take it. I don’t take myself even remotely seriously. I know some people do, and they get offended by being teased — but it’s only teasing."
He also addressed the fake tan disaster, explaining that a very early wakeup and forgetting to shave led to the awkward moment which had workers on set "laughing into [his] earpiece from the gallery".
He said: "As I was going out the door I felt my face and thought, ‘I should have shaved. I will get a b*****king.’
"I went back into the kitchen, got a dry shaver and had a quick shave. It started to itch, so I thought, ‘I’ll put some aftershave balm on.’ Now I’m ­running late.
"I opened the kitchen cupboard, got what I thought was the shaving balm and put it on. I’m driving in to work and thought, ‘It smells a bit funny, this balm — it’s a bit woody. It must have gone off.’ "
During his time on the show, the 62-year-old star also shocked viewers as he revealed he doesn’t wear underwear.
As part of a discussion about a new study which found 80 per cent of men kept their boxers for over 10 years, he said at the time: "I have been [commando] forever. I can’t remember the last time I wore pants.
"I’ve said this a million times over the years. A lot of blokes don’t these days."

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.