Sunday, August 16, 2026

Rockers The Reytons are challenging girl group FLO for No.1 this week

The Reytons are holding off girl group FLO in the midweeks of the Official UK Album Chart in the fight for this...

Latest Posts

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Harrison Ford ‘excited’ about Blade Runner sequel


Harrison Ford is excited about the ‘Blade Runner’ sequel.

The actor would jump at the chance to return as bounty hunter Rick Deckard in the follow-up to the popular 1982 sci-fi thriller and is "very anxious" to work with Sir Ridley Scott again.

He said in a Reddit ‘Ask Me Anything’ Q&A on Sunday (13.04.14): "I’m quite curious and excited about seeing a new script for ‘Blade Runner’ if in fact the opportunity would exist to do another, if it’s a good script I would be very anxious to work with Ridley Scott again, he’s a very talented and passionate filmmaker.

"And I think it would be very interesting to revisit the character."

Despite his enthusiasm, the 71-year-old star also admitted the most difficult set he has ever worked on was in fact ‘Blade Runner’ as they filmed for 50 nights in a row and "it was always raining."

It is not yet known whether Scott will ask Ford to return after the director previously revealed the Hollywood veteran was "too old" to star in the sequel.

He commented late last year: "It’s not a rumour – [the sequel is] happening. With Harrison Ford? I don’t know yet. Is he too old? Well, he was a Nexus-6 so we don’t know how long he can live. And that’s all I’m going to say at this stage."

Ford and Scott famously had a fraught on-set relationship while shooting the first movie, with the ‘Stars Wars’ actor branding his role as a futuristic cop "a f**king nightmare".

Latest Posts

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Don't Miss

The Weeknd ditches retirement plans: ‘I’ll be here forever with you’

The Weeknd is no longer planning to retire after he "tested" it out. The 36-year-old singer-songwriter - whose...

Oasis ‘invite Andy Burnham’ to Don’t Look Back in Anger documentary premiere

Oasis are said to have invited UK Prime Minister Andy Burnham to the premiere of the Don't Look Back in Anger documentary...

Morrissey cancels Las Vegas residency because of ‘unforeseen logistical circumstances’

Morrissey has cancelled his Las Vegas residency due to "unforeseen logistical circumstances". The former Smiths frontman was due to...

Junior Andre to release new music

Junior Andre is preparing to release new music, three years after his last single. The 21-year-old son of Peter...

Ariana Grande to film London shows for concert special

Ariana Grande will film her London shows for an upcoming concert special. The 33-year-old singer will kick off a...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.