Sunday, February 22, 2026

Can they do it? Pitbull fans in Guinness World Records attempt for most people donning bald caps at BST Hyde Park

American Express presents BST Hyde Park has announced one of the most unusual — and entertaining — world‑record attempts the festival has ever...

Latest Posts

Dave Grohl addresses Josh Freese’s departure from Foo Fighters

Foo Fighters spent months debating Josh Freese's future with the band. The sticksman was drafted into Dave Grohl's band...

Tame Impala’s Kevin Parker ‘forgot’ about the Grammy Awards

Tame Impala's Kevin Parker slept through his Grammy Awards win because he "forgot" about the ceremony. The Australian musician's...

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Justin Bieber close to plea deal


Justin Bieber is close to reaching a plea deal in his driving under the influence (DUI) case.

The ‘Boyfriend’ hitmaker was arrested in Miami in January and charged with DUI, resisting arrest and possessing an invalid driver’s license, but all three charges will be dropped if he pleads no contest to reckless driving, TMZ reports.

It was previously claimed the 20-year-old star – who will receive a year’s probation as part of the agreement – would refuse a plea deal if it involved being subjected to random drug testing, but the proposal from prosecutors does not include this as a condition.

Justin was driving a rented yellow Lamborghini when police stopped him for allegedly drag racing.

Toxicology test results later showed the singer had traces of marijuana and Xanax in his system at the time of the arrest.

Meanwhile, lawyers for the singer have branded a lawsuit brought by a photographer against the star and his bodyguard "frivolous".

Jeffrey Binion is seeking damages after claiming the singer instructed his bodyguard to attack him and take his camera after he took photographs outside a recording studio last June, and in a hearing yesterday (01.04.14), he sought to boost the potential settlement he could receive.

His attorney Mark DiCowden said he has documented at least 11 similar alleged assaults against photographers over two years involving Bieber and his security personnel and argued a damages award for his client could deter future assaults against paparazzi.

He said: "It’s not a financial fishing expedition. It is well known around the world that Justin Bieber does not like to be photographed in public."

The ‘Baby’ hitmaker’s attorney Jared Lopez insisted there is no evidence the photographer was physically harmed or that the singer ordered bodyguard Hugo Hesny to go after him.

And another of his lawyers, Roy Black, said outside the court the case was "frivolous" and designed to generate publicity.

Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Sarah Zabel did not immediately make a ruling.

Latest Posts

Dave Grohl addresses Josh Freese’s departure from Foo Fighters

Foo Fighters spent months debating Josh Freese's future with the band. The sticksman was drafted into Dave Grohl's band...

Tame Impala’s Kevin Parker ‘forgot’ about the Grammy Awards

Tame Impala's Kevin Parker slept through his Grammy Awards win because he "forgot" about the ceremony. The Australian musician's...

KATSEYE’s Manon taking break from group for ‘health and wellbeing’

Manon Bannerman is taking a break from KATSEYE for her “health and wellbeing”. The group - which was recently...

‘My body had been through hell’: Barry Manilow postpones tour amid cancer battle

Barry Manilow has postponed the start of his upcoming arena tour after a “very depressing visit” with his surgeon.

Don't Miss

Dee Snider insists he’s ‘not dying’ after quitting Twisted Sister

Dee Snider has insisted he's "not dying" after resigning from Twisted Sister due to health issues. The 70-year-old singer...

Josh Freese: Don’t feel sorry for me

Josh Freese has insisted no one "should feel sorry" for him after he was sacked by the Foo Fighters.

Oasis planning new songs for next tour

Oasis are set to debut new music on a 2027 tour. The band reunited for a string of sell-out...

Foo Fighters release new music

Foo Fighters have released new music on their website. However, out of 10 new pieces of music, only one...

Este Haim’s music score wish

Este Haim wants to compose music for Paul Thomas Anderson’s movies. The pair are close after the filmmaker directed...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.