Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Chris Martin and The Muppets announced headliners for first ever World Cup halftime show

Madonna, Shakira and BTS will co-headline the first ever World Cup halftime show. Coldplay singer Chris Martin has curated...

Latest Posts

I Should Be So Lucky hitmaker Mike Stock never expected Kylie Minogue to become a star

Mike Stock says he had no idea Kylie Minogue would become a global star when she first turned up at the studio...

Even producer Gordo had no clue Drake was dropping three albums

Even Drake's producer Gordo had no idea the rapper was going to release three albums. The What Did I...

Sir Rod Stewart hints touring days are ending

Sir Rod Stewart has hinted he's ready to retire from touring. The 81-year-old singer, has been performing his One...

Maya Hawke admits she ‘hates’ releasing music and compares album launches to a funeral

Maya Hawke has opened up about the emotional toll of releasing new music, admitting she dreads the process and often feels exposed...

Steven Tyler downplays health fears after cancelling tour dates

Steven Tyler is devastated to have had to cancel Aerosmith’s four remaining shows on their South American tour.
The 69-year-old rock star called an abrupt halt to the iconic band’s tour in September due to an unspecified health concern, but Steven has now downplayed the seriousness of his problems and admitted to being heartbroken at having failed to complete their scheduled dates.
Writing on the band’s official website, he explained: "I give you all an A+ for creative speculations but I certainly did not have a heart attack or a seizure (unless Joe Perry is takin’ a rippin’ lead).
"Sorry to have cut the tour short but I had to have a procedure that only my doc in the States could perform. (sic)"
Steven said the band were relishing their time on tour, and admitted he regrets having to cancel their shows due to his health concerns.
The music icon explained: "It breaks my heart to have left this tour early. The band has never played better. Just watch the 100,000 people at Rock in Rio.
"We’ve been to Tel Aviv … to Russia… to Rio … and all the in between … I guess it’s true what they say, ‘That life’s a p***er when eu’re a peein’. (sic)"
Steven also issued a statement when the band cancelled their tour dates, but at the time, the star was noticeably vague about the precise nature of his health troubles.
He previously said: "I am not in a life threatening condition, but I need to deal with this right away, and get some rest and medical care immediately in order to sustain and maintain my future performances … I promise I’ll be back. (sic)"

Latest Posts

I Should Be So Lucky hitmaker Mike Stock never expected Kylie Minogue to become a star

Mike Stock says he had no idea Kylie Minogue would become a global star when she first turned up at the studio...

Even producer Gordo had no clue Drake was dropping three albums

Even Drake's producer Gordo had no idea the rapper was going to release three albums. The What Did I...

Sir Rod Stewart hints touring days are ending

Sir Rod Stewart has hinted he's ready to retire from touring. The 81-year-old singer, has been performing his One...

Maya Hawke admits she ‘hates’ releasing music and compares album launches to a funeral

Maya Hawke has opened up about the emotional toll of releasing new music, admitting she dreads the process and often feels exposed...

Don't Miss

Eric Clapton cuts concert short after being hit by flying object at Madrid concert

Eric Clapton cut his recent Madrid concert short after being hit by a flying object. Shortly after the 81-year-old...

The Wiggles make awkward Oasis confession

The Wiggles are "so out of touch" and don't really know who Oasis actually are. The Australian band had...

Shania Twain looking back on childhood with new music

Shania Twain wants to give people a look at her upbringing with her new album. The Still the One...

Red Hot Chili Peppers flog music catalogue to Warner in mega £240m deal

Red Hot Chili Peppers have struck one of the biggest rock deals of the year after offloading their full recorded music catalogue...

Duran Duran refuse to play Glastonbury unless they get a headline slot

Duran Duran have made it clear they won’t set foot on Worthy Farm unless they’re handed one of Glastonbury’s biggest slots.

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.