Thursday, May 21, 2026

Dolly Parton insists she and Paul McCartney will always have another song in them

Dolly Parton insists she and Sir Paul Mcartney will never "retire". The 80-year-old country icon, who recently reassured fans...

Latest Posts

The Coral officially roll out new album 388 after secret indie shop release

The Coral have released their new album 388, two weeks after quietly slipping physical copies into independent record shops without announcement.

Sienna Spiro sets release date for debut album Visitor

Sienna Spiro has confirmed details of her debut album Visitor. Set for release on July 3, the record comes...

Linda Perry says she thought Christina Aguilera was too ‘hot’ to record Beautiful

Linda Perry initially thought Christina Aguilera was too "hot" to record Beautiful. The 45-year-old pop idol went on to...

Keith Duffy says Ronan Keating blocked a major Boyzone tour as he opens up about past tensions

Keith Duffy has claimed Boyzone were offered a massive tour before Ronan Keating vetoed the idea. The boy band...

Anne Robinson joins Tinder

Anne Robinson has joined dating app Tinder.
The 72-year-old TV presenter is single and looking for love on the location-based application – in which users can find potential partners by swiping right on a phone screen to signal approval of a man or woman – and insists having sex is what keeps her "young".
She told The Sun newspaper: "I hope all women my age are having sex, why wouldn’t they be? It’s what keeps me young.
"I don’t have a partner at the moment, I’ve had two husbands and they’re lovely. I’m a committee of one."
The former ‘Weakest Link’ host – known for her no-nonsense contestant put-downs – revealed her use of Tinder in TV show ‘Britain’s Relationship Secrets’, and the star insisted she will only consider potential suitors who are "CEOs and upwards".
While looking through the app on the programme, she said: "This is Gary who’s a freelance actor, I don’t think that would bring in a big income.
"Quick, I want to go back to the 60-year-old who’s got a job in banking.
"I just want a Tinder that’s CEOs and upwards."
Anne was previously married to Charles Wilson from 1968 to 1973, and she later tied the knot with John Penrose in 1980 until 2007, both of which ended in divorce.
But it won’t just be some potential Tinder partners who Anne will be branding the "weakest link" soon as the quiz show is in talks to be revived.
The programme hasn’t been seen on TV screens since 2012, but bosses are hoping to bring it back for a celebrity special for ‘Children in Need’ in November and then make it a permanent fixture in 2018.
A source recently said: "’The Weakest Link’ was one of the most exciting and original quizzes in television history, and left a huge void when it came off air.
"Nothing has really replaced it so the prospect of its return is really exciting."
The show made its debut in 2000 and was licensed to over 70 countries.

Latest Posts

The Coral officially roll out new album 388 after secret indie shop release

The Coral have released their new album 388, two weeks after quietly slipping physical copies into independent record shops without announcement.

Sienna Spiro sets release date for debut album Visitor

Sienna Spiro has confirmed details of her debut album Visitor. Set for release on July 3, the record comes...

Linda Perry says she thought Christina Aguilera was too ‘hot’ to record Beautiful

Linda Perry initially thought Christina Aguilera was too "hot" to record Beautiful. The 45-year-old pop idol went on to...

Keith Duffy says Ronan Keating blocked a major Boyzone tour as he opens up about past tensions

Keith Duffy has claimed Boyzone were offered a massive tour before Ronan Keating vetoed the idea. The boy band...

Don't Miss

Westlife want to turn their ‘fairytale’ story into a movie

Westlife are hoping to bring their unlikely “fairytale” rise to fame to the big screen. The chart‑topping group -...

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds working on early ideas for potential new album

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds have been playing around in the studio with "the vague idea of perhaps making a new...

Paul McCartney was dismayed to pay for a Bob Dylan gig and not recognise the songs

Sir Paul McCartney has revealed he wasn’t thrilled after paying to see Bob Dylan live - only to spend most of the...

KPop Demon Hunters global concert tour planned for 2027

Netflix is taking KPop Demon Hunters on the road next year with a huge global concert tour. During the...

Chris Martin and The Muppets announced headliners for first ever World Cup halftime show

Madonna, Shakira and BTS will co-headline the first ever World Cup halftime show. Coldplay singer Chris Martin has curated...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.