Thursday, February 19, 2026

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Ricky Gervais wants to host Golden Globes again


Ricky Gervais wants to host the Golden Globe awards again.

The ‘Muppets Most Wanted’ actor’s stints of fronting the ceremony in 2010 2011, and 2012 saw organisers come under fire for his daring gags about stars including Ashton Kutcher, Kim Kardashian and Mel Gibson, so thinks it is best to wait until the controversy is completely forgotten before he takes the helm again.

Asked by ‘Access Hollywood’ if he would host the show again, he said: "I wouldn’t mind. Well, not yet, but, yeah. Give it a few years. Let everything [settle]."

It seems Ricky – who was replaced as host by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler – has had a change of heart as he previously vowed not to front the ceremony again.

Speaking after his third stint in 2012, he said: "Thank f**k that’s over. I had a blast actually. It was by far my favourite of the three hosting stints.

"I’ve told my agent to never let me be persuaded to do it again though. It’s like a parachute jump. You can only really enjoy it in retrospect when you realise you didn’t die and it was quite an amazing thing to do."

However, in 2011 he ruled out fronting the ceremony for a third time and later changed his mind.

When asked that year if he would host again, he replied: "It’s doesn’t really matter because I’m not going to do it anyway. I said I wouldn’t do it a second time but I think twice is enough."

Latest Posts

Why Amy Winehouse’s band going back on tour 20 years after release of Back to Black

Amy Winehouse’s original band is launching a 30-date tour. To celebrate 20 years since the release of the tragic...

Alfie Boe reveals the 80-year-old rocker who taught him to songwrite

Alfie Boe has credited Pete Townshend with helping him unlock his songwriting voice. As he prepares to release his...

Fleur East reveals the one brutal reason she begged to be released from Simon Cowell record contract

Fleur East begged to be “let go” from Simon Cowell’s Syco label. The singer, 38, shot to fame after...

The massive career move Brandon Flowers is said to be making – alongside David Beckham

Brandon Flowers is reportedly stepping back into the spotlight for Pepsi – alongside David Beckham. In an apparent campaign described...

Don't Miss

The Pogues drummer Andrew Ranken dead at 72

The Pogues have announced the death of their longtime drummer, Andrew Ranken. The 72-year-old musician, who played drums, percussion,...

MUNA unveil fourth album Dancing On The Wall

MUNA have confirmed details of their highly anticipated fourth album, Dancing On The Wall, set for release on May 8.

Noah Kahan announces Netflix documentary, Out Of Body

Noah Kahan has teamed up with Netflix on the documentary Out Of Body. After recently announcing his fourth studio...

David Bowie immersive experience You’re Not Alone set to open at London’s Lightroom

A major new immersive experience honouring David Bowie is set to open at London's Lightroom, inviting fans to step directly into the...

Jack Harlow announces new album, Monica, inspired by move to New York

Jack Harlow has announced that his fourth studio album, Monica, will arrive on March 13. The project was shaped...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.