Sunday, August 23, 2026

Kanye West to perform in Russia

Kanye West is set to stage two concerts in Russia, becoming one of the biggest stars to do so since the country's...

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Anthony Kiedis vows to make changes

Anthony Kiedis is planning to re-evaluate his lifestyle choices in the wake of his recent hospitalisation.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman is "feeling good" after a bout of intestinal flu caused the group to have to cancel their KROQ Weenie Roast headlining slot at the Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre in Irvine, California and their planned performance for iHeartRadio earlier this month, but he admitted the health scare has forced him to take a good look at himself and what he needs to change.
He said: "I feel good, not great, but good.
"I think I had to get sick to take a look at myself and get to the causes and conditions of my overall health…
"I push pretty hard sometimes and I do take my health for granted on a certain level because I feel strong and capable. I surf most days and I like to charge, but every now and then, the body is like ‘you’re doing something wrong, either fix it or we’re gonna let you know about it’, and I think that my body let me know that I had to change my ways a little bit".
The 53-year-old rocker admitted he was upset about having to cancel the shows as he’d rather perform while "deathly ill" than not at all.
In his first interview since he was hospitalised, he told ET Canada: "It was a painful and sad thing to have to cancel shows, we don’t really do that. I’d rather play deathly ill than not at all but in this particular instance I was starting to go down to the ground.
"I got some help and now I’ve got to figure things out."
The ‘Under the Bridge’ singer explained he had "inflammation in the guts", which combined with a virus and scar tissue from previous hernia operations, sparked a more serious situation.
He said: "That becomes an incredibly painful situation where you get a fever and pass out."

Latest Posts

Sir Anthony Hopkins: Music has always been a part of my life

Sir Anthony Hopkins dreamed of becoming a musician during his younger years. The 88-year-old movie star has enjoyed enormous...

Olivia Rodrigo releases 500 CD copies of Serena Joy

Olivia Rodrigo has released 500 CD copies of Serena Joy. The 23-year-old pop star decided to release the CDs...

BLACKPINK’s Jennie’s new solo EP

BLACKPINK’s Jennie is releasing a new solo EP. The 30-year-old star has announced that she will drop her digital...

Bonnaroo music festival axed for 2027

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will be taking a “much-needed” year off in 2027. The annual festival, which...

Don't Miss

Sam Smith working on ‘more electro and intense’ new record

Sam Smith is already working on another album. The 34-year-old singer will release Hazel Eyes, the follow-up to 2023's...

*NSYNC have ‘lost’ album of unheard tracks

*NSYNC have an entire album's worth of "lost" tracks that have never been heard. The Bye Bye Bye hitmakers...

Slipknot ‘will no longer be associated’ with Sid Wilson

Slipknot have confirmed they will "no longer be associated" with Sid Wilson. It was reported three weeks ago that...

Grammys to remove Best Asian Pop award?

The Recording Academy is considering removing its Best Asian Pop Award. After BTS decided not to submit to the...

Megan Thee Stallion signs deal with Interscope Records

Megan Thee Stallion has signed a new deal with Interscope Records. Although the 31-year-old star will remain an independent...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.