Tuesday, February 17, 2026

Alanis Morissette replaces Neil Young at State Fayre Festival

Alanis Morissette has stepped in to replace Neil Young at the UK's State Fayre Festival. The 80-year-old music legend...

Latest Posts

Fundraiser launched for permanent Gary ‘Mani’ Mounfield’ tribute in Manchester

A fundraiser has been launched for a permanent mural in tribute to Gary 'Mani' Mounfield. The Stone Roses icon,...

Matt Sorum believes Velvet Revolver ‘could have been as big as Guns N’ Roses’

Matt Sorum is convinced Velvet Revolver "could have been as big" as Guns N' Roses. The drummer formed the...

Rockers T’Pau announce first album in more than a decade, Be Wonderful

T’Pau are set to return this spring with Be Wonderful, their first album of original material in more than a decade.

Carpenter Brut eyes Bring Me The Horizon collaboration

Carpenter Brut is eyeing a collaboration with Bring Me The Horizon. The French synthwave legend - whose real name...

Drake dropped by PR firm?


Drake has parted ways with his his PR team.

The ‘Hold On, We’re Going Home’ hitmaker was allegedly dropped by his representatives at ID-PR, shortly after complaining about being ditched from the cover of Rolling Stone magazine in favour of the late Philip Seymour Hoffman.

A source told Billboard.com that the firm, which handled publicity for his third album ‘Nothing Was The Same,’ as well as his current Would You Like A Tour? which wraps in London on March 26, initiated the split after the 27-year-old star posted a series of furious tweets, which have since been deleted, about the magazine’s decision not to feature him on the cover after the ‘Capote’ star’s tragic death from an apparent heroin overdose last month.

He wrote: "I’m disgusted with that. RIP to Philip Seymour Hoffman. All respect due. But the press is evil."

He later added: "I’m done doing interviews for magazines. I just want to give my music to the people. That’s the only way my message gets across accurately."

Another source told the New York Post’s Page Six that the rapper’s comments were "the last straw," as he previously had a lot of drama behind-the-scenes with ID-PR and allegedly hadn’t shown up for several other magazine shoots and TV appearances the firm had arranged.

The source said: "It’s a shame that someone with so much talent is surrounded by kids who are burning bridges left and right."

The insider also claimed he had issues with Hollywood agency ICM Partners and another of his former firms, The Chamber Group, in the past.

A spokesperson for ID-PR told RadarOnline.com: "Drake is an incredibly talented artist, and we’re proud of our results for [his new album] ‘Nothing Was the Same’ and Would You Like a Tour? We wish him the best."

Latest Posts

Fundraiser launched for permanent Gary ‘Mani’ Mounfield’ tribute in Manchester

A fundraiser has been launched for a permanent mural in tribute to Gary 'Mani' Mounfield. The Stone Roses icon,...

Matt Sorum believes Velvet Revolver ‘could have been as big as Guns N’ Roses’

Matt Sorum is convinced Velvet Revolver "could have been as big" as Guns N' Roses. The drummer formed the...

Rockers T’Pau announce first album in more than a decade, Be Wonderful

T’Pau are set to return this spring with Be Wonderful, their first album of original material in more than a decade.

Carpenter Brut eyes Bring Me The Horizon collaboration

Carpenter Brut is eyeing a collaboration with Bring Me The Horizon. The French synthwave legend - whose real name...

Don't Miss

Paul Thomas Anderson and Jonny Greenwood demand removal of Phantom Thread score from Melania Trump doc

Paul Thomas Anderson and Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood have formally requested that music from their acclaimed film Phantom Thread be removed from the...

Kid Rock claims he ‘didn’t understand any’ of Bad Bunny’s Super Bowl halftime show

Kid Rock has claimed he "didn't understand any" of Bad Bunny's Super Bowl halftime show. The 55-year-old country and...

Noel Gallagher to ‘have it out’ on BRITs red carpet amid songwriter prize criticism

Noel Gallagher has vowed to "have it out on the red carpet" with anyone who disagrees with him receiving the Songwriter of...

Robbie Williams has ‘apologised a million times’ to Gary Barlow for his behaviour

Robbie Williams has admitted he still feels guilty about the way he treated Gary Barlow during their most turbulent years, telling fans...

Matty Healy confirms The 1975 are back in the studio

The 1975 are hard at work in the studio. Frontman Matty Healy has admitted he's not getting much shut-eye at...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.