Friday, February 20, 2026

Matt Sorum believes Velvet Revolver ‘could have been as big as Guns N’ Roses’

Matt Sorum is convinced Velvet Revolver "could have been as big" as Guns N' Roses. The drummer formed the...

Latest Posts

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Nicole Appleton’s son Gene Gallagher was the driving force behind Appleton’s reform

Nicole Appleton has revealed that her son Gene Gallagher inspired her to revisit Appleton with her sister Natalie Appleton.

‘I was a little starstruck’: Chris Jericho looks back on meeting Sir Paul McCartney

Chris Jericho "was a little starstruck" when he met Sir Paul McCartney. The 55-year-old wrestler fronts the heavy metal...

Clare Grogan rejected McDonald’s ad

Clare Grogan rejected a big-money payday to use Happy Birthday in a McDonald's advert. The 63-year-old singer made the...

Hospital preparing for Duchess Catherine’s arrival


The hospital where Britain’s Duchess of Cambridge is expected to give birth is preparing for her arrival.

Duchess Catherine, 33, is reportedly due to give birth to her and her husband Prince William’s second child on April 25 and the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital in London – where she had their 21-month-old son Prince George – have now begun preparing for her imminent arrival.

Parking restrictions are said to have been put in place on the roads out side the private wing and will be there from April 15 to April 30.

In addition to parking restrictions, media pens will be put up for photographers, reporters and TV crews in the coming days.

However, unlike in July 2013 – when baby George was born – news crews will not be permitted to "populate" what palace officials call a "partial installation" of the pens.

A source told People magazine that if anyone arrives they will be "moved on".

Meanwhile, broadcast positions are also set to go up near Buckingham Palace later this week so that crews can be ready when it’s announced that the Duchess has gone into labour.

No further announcements will then be made until the birth has been successfully completed, the palace said at a briefing earlier this month.

Latest Posts

Yungblud wants to record a Bond theme with Oasis

Yungblud wants to record a Jame Bond theme with Oasis. Britpop legends Oasis were recently rumoured to be among...

Nicole Appleton’s son Gene Gallagher was the driving force behind Appleton’s reform

Nicole Appleton has revealed that her son Gene Gallagher inspired her to revisit Appleton with her sister Natalie Appleton.

‘I was a little starstruck’: Chris Jericho looks back on meeting Sir Paul McCartney

Chris Jericho "was a little starstruck" when he met Sir Paul McCartney. The 55-year-old wrestler fronts the heavy metal...

Clare Grogan rejected McDonald’s ad

Clare Grogan rejected a big-money payday to use Happy Birthday in a McDonald's advert. The 63-year-old singer made the...

Don't Miss

Listen: Charli xcx releases Wuthering Heights soundtrack album

Charli xcx has unveiled her brand‑new album Wuthering Heights, to coincide with the arrival of Emerald Fennell’s hotly anticipated new feature film...

Cruz Beckham drops latest song For Your Love

Cruz Beckham has dropped his brand‑new single For Your Love, the latest step in the rising artist’s fast‑building musical journey.

Bebe Rexha is entering her ‘fearless, loud, and unapologetic’ era with new album Dirty Blonde

Bebe Rexha says her new album Dirty Blonde is "me owning exactly who I am". The I Got You...

Sexyy Red warned by Michael Jackson’s estate about unauthorised sample of Beat It

Sexyy Red has been warned she could face legal action after using an unauthorised sample of Michael Jackson's classic Beat It.

Harry Styles announces 40 listening parties for new album

Harry Styles has announced 40 listening parties for his new album. The 31-year-old singer is set to release his...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.